Prologue

"Mama. Where's Papa?." Jimin stares at his daughter. The looks on his daughter shows how much she missed the person that she called Papa. The person that is happy with his new life.

Jimin just smile softly at his daughter. There's too much white lies he has told to his children just to make up for their Papa.

Jimin feel a soft tiny hand wipe off his tears "Mama, why you crying?" Jimin only smile at his daughter trying to masked his broken heart

Jimin feel a soft tiny hand wipe off his tears "Mama, why you crying?" Jimin only smile at his daughter trying to masked his broken heart. The disappointment of being cheated and betrayed.  All his efforts was in vain.

"Hani won't ask about Papa again.Hani didn't want Mama to cry anymore." Park Haneul, his 6 years old baby princess try to coax him with kiss on the cheek and tight hugs. There's so many unanswered questions for the little girl. Where's her Papa?. Why did Mama always cried every time she asked about Papa?.

"Mama please don't cry." Her tiny palm rested on her Mama cheek. "Okay. Now sleep baby." Jimin look at his daughter with soft eyes. "...want to sleep with Mama." Hani request in tiny voice hoping her Mama would agree. "what if Yunie wakes up and couldn't find you?. He will cry, princess." Hani were silent. She turns to the other side to look at her 4 years old brother, Park Doyun.  Her baby brother definitely will cry if he couldn't find her the second he wakes up.

Haneul and Doyun become inseparable since their Papa went missing

Haneul and Doyun become inseparable since their Papa went missing. Jimin always pray that their closeness will makes their relationship stronger and special. Just like how special were the relationship between him and his brother, Namjoon.

Jimin layed down his daughter next to her brother that was fast asleep before stand to walk out from the room. "Where are you going Mama?." Hani asked her Mama as soon as he stand up from the bed. "I want to go downstairs baby. I need some water and then I'll go to sleep." Jimin say softly and lean down to kiss his daughter on the cheeks. "I love you Mama." Jimin stares at his daughter. His daugher is a copy of her Papa.

———————

Jimin hates when he was alone. Because he will always flashbacks to his ex husband, Kwon Jiyong. Jimin eyes averted to the empty wall which once filled with their marriage portrait. Jiyong once promised to stay loyal for the rest of his life. Was promise really meant to be break?. Was his love wasn't enough thats Jiyong forgot all his promises for another woman?.

——————

"Jimin please. I love her too much. I want to spend my life with her." There's no more tears left for Jimin to cry. His heart breaks into pieces. Where's the Jiyong that he knew?. The one he fell in love with?. The one that loved him. Didn't Jiyong thinks about his children when he was with her?.

—————-

"I'm letting you go. I'm letting us go." Jiyong eyes glinted with excitement. "On one condition." Jimin stare at Jiyong face before continued "I want full custody for the kids. I'm willing to let you go to her. But left my kids with me.  They are my only purpose."

Jiyong was speechless. He never thought Jimin would asked for these. He loves their children. He didn't want to be blame in future. "That's my only request. I'll sign the divorce paper and we will proceed with the custody agreement and you can live the life you always want."

—————-

The sound of thunder shook him. He was alone in the living room. There's no Jiyong or his children. Only hurts, while Jiyong is happy with his newly married wife. He never thought that his marriage would come to an end. He was blinded by love- well he thought it was love, that he even hurt Namjoon's feeling just because he want to married Jiyong.

Jimin close his eyes and take a deep breath. It's just Hani, Yunie and me now.

———————