Chapter 1: Missing In Action

Arthur: "Captain's Log Stardate 57084.9 We've Responded To A Transmission Sent By The U.S.S. Galaxy Which Has Been Dispatched To The Kuvynar Rift In The Tholian Sector That One Of Their Runabouts Has Disappeared Into The Rift And Hasn't Returned Since We're On Our Way To Investigate"
David: "They Just Disappeared All Of A Sudden"
Lillian: "Where?"
David: "We Think It Disappeared Into The Rift Which Might've Sent Them Back Into The Past"
Arthur: "We'll Have To Go Back And Get It"
T'Kellis: "Sir?"
Telara: "Are You Sure That's A Good Idea Sir?"
Arthur: "Captain Horton Lost His Runabout In The Past It's Up To Us To Retrieve It"
The Sovereign Approaches The Rift
David: "Godspeed Captain"
Arthur: "Thank You"
Lillian: "Yellow Alert Bring Shields Online"
T'Kellis: "Aye Sir Yellow Alert Shields Up"
Arthur: "Mr Stockholm Take Us In Full Impulse"
Justin: "Aye Sir"
The Sovereign Flies Into The Rift While The Galaxy Stays Behind
Phoenix, Arizona March 13th 1997 7:00 PM
The Sovereign Emerges In Orbit Of Earth They Enter The Atmosphere A Young Woman In A Night Gown Is Watching The News
News: "Something Strange Has Appeared In The Skies Of Arizona This Evening Nobody Knows What It Is But It Certainly Is Strange"
The Sovereign Flies Over Sierra's House She Looks Out The Window
Sierra: "Woah"
Arthur: "Where Are We?"
T'Kellis: "According To The Ship's Chronometer We're Over 300 Years In The Past Phoenix Arizona 1997"
Lillian: "People Claimed To See Strange Lights In The Evening Sky Of Arizona"
Arthur: "That's Us...We Caused The Phoenix Lights"
Arthur: "Captain's Log Supplemental After Entering The Rift We Appear To Have Been Transported Over 300 Years In The Past Over Phoenix Arizona The Phoenix Lights Incident Which We Caused"