Profile

Name: Roxie Srataga

About me: I am outgoing, my parents are divorced, and I live in Japan where 80% of us have special powers called quirks.

Quirk: My quirk is that I can summon demons when I snap my fingers but because of it I am technically a demon myself. But the demon thing is not my real quirk it is just a cover up, my real quirk it that I can take or give away quirks.

Appearance:  I have long dark red hair and scarlet eyes, but when I was younger had white hair and red eyes.

Siblings: I have two siblings, my twin sister Nene, and my adopted brother Tomera.

Parent bio: Both of my parents are bad people, my mom wants me and my sister to be perfect and like Barbie's that only she can control and my dad is the worst villain in Japan, All for One and wants all of us to join him.

 Sibling bio: My brother Tomera isn't like the rest of the family, he has light blue hair and red eyes, and his quirk is that he can destroy anything he touches. My brother was adopted for one reason so that my dad could have a successor. My sister has gray hair and two different colored eyes one is red and the other is purple because her quirk is that she can see the past, present, and future in her purple eye. My mom bullies my sister all the time because my mom believes in favoritism.

Other stuff: Before me and Nene were born are mom and dad met a psychic and she told them that they would have twin girls with powerful quirks, but we would take separate paths, one would become a villain and the other would become a hero. My mom decided that the one that opened their eyes first would be the hero, but she was wrong. I opened my eyes first even though I was destined to be a villain.