Match.com

Love, what is love? Everybody seems to want it yet everybody seems to hate it. I pondered abut this new and confusing topic as I sipped my warm coffee. I sat by the windowsill at Starbucks sipping peacefully when I heard the loud overbearing voice of my best friend.

"KIMORA!" Hey! I'm here!"

In a monotonous voice, "Oh hey Adri."

She frowned at my lack of enthusiasm, but I waved it off, I was to deep in this interesting subject called law. I pushed my wavy brown hair out of my eyes. I was pretty plain except for my eyes. They were a gorgeous blue. I loved my eyes so much.

I was broken out of my reverie when I saw Adrianna slide into the seat in front of me.

Adri spoke after a moment of silence..."Hey remeber that time when you got drunk......"

"SHUT UP" I hissed, "and yes what about it?"

She casually sipped her coffee before answering "Remeber you had to do any dare I told you to......?

After a long silence I quietly answered "Yea? what about it?

Well come over to my house later on, I think I have the perfect dare for you......

Author's Note

OK So it's not long, I just wanna see how many reads, votes, comments I get on this chapter. I want to see if I there is enough interest for this story...