1: Im So Fabulishous!

I'm so sorry about the typographical errors. Huge part of the story has already been fixed.

------------------

PROLOGUE

"F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. Thats how I spell Marcus." I said "Oh! Really now Mr. John Marcus Acuña" said Mrs. Dimatae(My annoying math teacher). I walked out as she says my whole-goddamn-name.

1 hour later..

"OMG! You're so mean! Why did you do that?" Said Alex (my Gay BFF) in a sarcastic way "Do I have a choice other than walking out of her stupid class?" I replied "Yes you do. Duh! Are you that dumb? You might lose some extra grade with what you have just done.".

Suddenly I saw a rat sneaking in the cafeteria's fridge. "Hey! Alex look there's a rat in the fridge" i said as I tapped Alex "Eeew! That's so gross." He replied as he jumped in fright and flipped his hands in the air "You know what to do!" I said as I winked in a maniac way "No!" He disagreed in a strong voice "Yes you will! Or else I will..." I trailed "WHAT?!" He replied in a frightened voice. I replied a wink "Okay. Fine i will get it. But first go get the gloves in the laboratory." He said in a fading voice "Oke dokie badunkie dunk(it means booty)" I said as i headed through the hallway.

While I was walking in the hallway, I felt something strange. There's no one walking around the hallway and in the basketball court which is located near the hallway of our school. "Maybe they're all having a class" I whispered to my self trying not to be creeped out.

While I was going up stairs my body started shaking as I saw shadows moving in every direction. then the bell rings.

"Honey! Baby! Wake up it's monday today. Remember you have a group presentation at school?" Said by mom in a very soft voice while I am trying to be awake.

"It's just a dream(phew!)" I whispered to my self while stretching my whole body in the bed. "Marcus. Are you okay?" Mom asked "Yes! I'm okay. It's just a nightmare." I nodded as she reads my school works "You can just pass a day in school if you're not feeling well. Are you feeling well?" She said "Im fabously fine mom! See?" I replied with an exaggerated smile. "Okay fine! Now stand up and go fix your self and have a break fast in the kitchen. School bus is coming in 1 hour." She said. I rushed to the shower and washed my self as fast as I can, then after shower I dressed my self with a blue polo shirt and a sky blue skinny jeans that perfectly matches my pastel coloured accessories. After dressing up and fixing my hair I rushed to the kitchen and took my break fast as fast as possible trying not be late-I have 3 offenses in being late- at school.

After a long time of waiting..

Finally! The school bus is here. "Bye mom!" I said while waving my hands with a Gold, Silver, and Pink nail art in it. "Bye hun," She replied "dont forget your costume for your presentation.".

While walking through the school bus' automatic door, somebody leaped in front of me that made me jump back out of the bus making me hit my self on the ground. He was wearing a pink scarf, purple satchel, a skin-tight shorts in a fading light blue to pink color and a pink sneakers with wings attached in it. I knew he was my best friend just by the smell of his favourite perfume — smells like strawberry — and by his pastel colored outfit. We're the only guys, actually gays who likes to wear girly — sort of — stuffs in the whole school.

"Alex?!" I said with a freaked out face "Is that you? You look..." I trailed off "Look what?" He replied in a curious way "You look extremely super fabulous!" I said "and a bit weird." "Thanks! Do you think Gilbert will like me if he saw me wearing this fabulous outfit?" He said "Ummm.. Idk? Maybe.. No." I replied. He began to walk inside the school bus and stormed off.

I continued to walk through the 'Automatic Door' as I said recently and took a seat next to Alex. He's still angry, so I tried to comfort him. "I think he will like you even without all of that weird stuffs in your body..." I said in a comforting voice "All you have to do is to be your self and stay polite to everyone around you." "I hate you when you're speaking in a soft voice. Its just like not you. But..." He trailed "thanks for being there behind me since we're a 3 Years old babies who likes to eat poops and mewl all day long." "Yuck!" I replied while laughing in a low voice trying not to get everyone's attention on us — it's just that I don't feel free when someone is staring at me, it creeps me out..

Alex and I been friends since we were inside our mothers' vagina — and yeah we came from a vagina because our quite stupid fathers' placed there white tiny allies inside our mothers' sink hole —, not really. Actually we've been friends since we're 3 years old. We met in a park. At that time I saw Alex sticking his hands inside his baby diaper and eating his poopsicle — Yes I can still remember that —, he's still wearing his dirty diaper until we turned 6. But beside of all of those flaws since we we're a kid. He's a good friend, easy to talk to, polite, friendly and a bit of a cunt — I saw some porn videos in his phone.

"Finally we're already in school" he said with an excited reaction and a big smile "Im so excited about your presentation later" "Sure you're excited because Gilbert will be on our stage play" I said. I picked up my smart phone in my pocket - It was an Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - and launched the app called 'Twitter' and started typing "OMG! I'm so freakin' excited! FAKK!
#excited #touchdown school" then posted it on twitter.

As we entered the school, we saw two frogs escaped out of the laboratory while its body parts is dissected. "WTF! Is happening?" I asked as I leaped backwards that made me slam my self against the hard newly painted wall. "Im so sorry about what have happened. We just injected an energy drink mixture we have invented to the frog that made the frog back to life in just 5 minutes..." He trailed off as the other students in the laboratory frenziedly ran out of the laboratory that caused stampede through the sliding door. "I'm really sorry. By the way my name is Hiro and I'm from Grade 9 section Eagle - I believe its the pilot section. Because I'm on the second section which is Sparrow" He said reaching his hands for me to help me stand up, "Umm.. Nice meeting you Hiro. I'm Marcus, you can call me JM for short." I replied with a kawaii smile (^_^) "Nice meeting you JM. Sorry again. But I have to go. I still need to fix this mess and place them back inside their cages." He said as he winked and gave his killer smile out of his red kissable lips. My feeling suddenly changed and I started to turn red as if I was blushing.

TO BE CONTINUED..

♥♥♥♥♥♦♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you for reading and
Feel free to tell my your suggestions via Email: atomiccatzero@gmail.com or Instagram: /AtomicCatOFCL and facebook: fb.com/t.a.n.k.ourworld my name is Yhael XD