043

"What are you cooking, Mina? The aroma is making me hungrier."

"It's just corn soup." Mina answered.

"Can I taste it now?" ChaeYoung asked, opening the lid.

"Later."

"Hey, did you make chicken nuggets, too?" She beamed.

"Yeah, I asked JiHyo about it."

"Can I try?"

"Not now. Later."

"What about the fried rice?"

"Later."

"Can I kiss you?

"Later." Mina said but covered her mouth when she realized ChaeYoung's question. She glared at her who was laughing now.

"Later? Okay, I'll wait for it." ChaeYoung leaned to her.

"Yah, not at all." Mina pushed her away.

"Not fair, Mina."

"Get out of the kitchen if you're going to talk nonsense only."

"It's my kitchen for your information." She smirked.

"Still, get out or I'll tell Sana unnie."

"What? That you promised to kiss me later?"

"Yah, Son ChaeYoung..." Mina shouted.

"Why are you shouting, Mina?" Sana asked, getting up from the couch.

"Nothing, she just promised to kimph..." Mina covered ChaeYoung's mouth.

"She's crazy, unnie. Take her out of the kitchen before I get annoyed even more." She whined.

"Yah, Son ChaeYoung. Don't annoy my sister or I'll kick your ass." Sana scolded her before checking the dishes. ChaeYoung brushed off Mina's hand over her mouth.

"For the first time, I heard you calling her as your sister." She said, causing Sana to scoff.

"Are you dumb or what? Of course, she is my sister." Sana spoke but beamed, looking at the chicken nuggets.

"Thank you, unnie." Mina smiled to Sana and gave a look to ChaeYoung.

"You know, I'm hungry right now?" ChaeYoung complained but she ignored.

"Just serve it already. I might starve to death." She stomped her feet out of the kitchen.

"Unnie, is ChaeYoung a good person?" Sana shot a look to Mina after her sudden question.

"Why?"

"I'm just asking. You trust her too much so I just wanted to know."

"You can also trust her, Mina. She's really a good person." Sana said, grabbing the plates to arrange them on the dining table.

"Yeah...by the way she helps us, I can say she's kind also."

"She is, for sure. She's kind, smart, talented, easy to go with person. You can talk to her freely about anything because she's a good listener, too. But there are few things I don't like about her." Sana told and looked at Mina, who seemed to be waiting for her to continue.

"Her anger, desperation and crave for something or someone she loves. She tries to control everything in her own way and I truly dislike it."

"But unnie, you do that, too. You're no different from her in this matter." Mina said and Sana scoffed on her remark.

"Maybe, that's why we're not meant to be." She muttered, placing the bowl of the soup on the dining table.

"Did you say something?" Mina asked.