My bully is my long lost brother

Monday, 8 am.
YN P.O.V
I wake up by the sound of alarm clock. I was about to throw my alarm clock when-
YNMom/YNM - You have already broken 15 alarm clock this month, how many  will you break? Do hurry and come downstairs in 20 minutes.
YN - Ok mom.
You hurriedly went in bathroom and changed. You can imagine what you wore and what hairstyle you did.
Time skip after breakfast:-
YN - Mom I am going *you said while hugging your mom*
I forgot to tell you that your school starts at 9 am and by walking it takes 20 minutes to reach your school.

YNM - Bye cutie.
As always you were going school by walking.
Time skip at school :-
When you arrived at school you saw your best friends Lia and Tzuyu. They came running towards you and they both hugged you.
YN - G-guys I ca-cant breath.
Lia/Chaeryong - Sorry hehe *They awkwardly laugh*
YN - It's ok. Shall we talk in our class?
*You and they have same classes*

Lia- Sure
Chaeryong - Yeah

While you were going someone grabbed your hair and you fell on the ground. Lia and Chaeryong helped you to stand up. When you looked up you saw none other than your bully Kim Taehyung with his best friends.
YN - WHAT IS THIS TAEHYUNG?
*Slap*
Jimin slapped you.

Jimin - HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT MY BEST FRIEND?

You were about to slap Jimin when Tae grabbed your hand and pushed. You were about to fall when Lia and Chaeryong held you.

Lia - What do you want Tae?
Tae - Stay away from this.
Chaeryong - Why?

Tae - Because she is a idiot if you stay in this you will also become idiot.
YN - I am not a mirror that you are seeing your self.
Tae - You-
Just then bell rang.

Jungkook - Tae let's go we will deal with her later.
Jimin - Yeah let's go. We will see her later.
Tae - Ok let's go. I will see her later.

A  key fell from Tae's pocket. You took it you remember that your mom said your brother also have the same key.
You thought of showing it to your mother first.

Time skip at lunch time :-
You were eating your lunch with your friends in cafeteria. While eating you felt something cold being poured on your head you looked up and saw Tae with Kook and Jm.

Lia- What do you all want now?

Chaeryong - Exactly what you want?

Kook - We have told you two to stay away from this.

YN - Why huh! Why will they stay away from this? They are my best friends.

*Slap*
This time Tae slapped you really hard that your corner of lips started to bleed. Your face turned to another side due to the side.

You were about to say again but bell rang.

YN - I have to go now or else I have shown you.

Time skip at your home -

You showed that key to your mom. And she said -
You told everything to your mom
YNM - Maybe he also have the same key that doesn't mean that he is your brother YN don't believe it. *She said with tears in her eyes*
YN - Mom don't cry am I not enough for you?