Phi's BabyBoi

What's up guys . Hope all are doing good .

Enjoy reading .

Life is busy , so is my brain , so please excuse the mistakes .......

Comment and vote .

🌻

Kinn's POV

Hi ….. it’s me Kinn . And I’m goanna tell you my story ( a throat clearing from behind ) hehehe actually our story .

And my Phi’ calls me baby , but you guys can’t , it’s a big NO NO . And I call him Phi'Po . So this starts with me being married to my phi . Phi Porsche . Don’t tell anyone but I call him Daddy . ( Again throat clearing ) urghh fine . Don’t worry he is just  jealous . Heheh…..

So I was 18 when I got married to Phi’ . And he was umm…… ( 24 says from behind ) yaah …..  24 . Why ? because our grandparents wanted it . 

Let’s begin from beginning .

Wedding night ;

I sat on the bed awaiting for my husband . My heart was beating faster and so was I  sweating like Niagara falls . This was something I would have never thought in my entire life , I  was getting married to my childhood crush .

Lets get this straight from the for clearance , our grandparents were besties from their childhood and so was our parents . And to keep that bond strong , they married children together . So I have a complicated family relationships . As Phi'Po is not only was my best friend now turned husband but also my cousin . But whatever , they are happy and so I am . So when they decided to get me married to one of my dad’s friends son, suddenly my grandparents thought of keeping me in my family by marrying my Phi’Po .

I was truly happy with the fact that I didn’t marry any unknown guy but someone I knew  .

Now speaking about that gentleman ; he  was smart , handsome , hot , ripped abs , perfect smile and everyone’s wet dream . including me ….. hehehehe .

Back to serious mode , through out the wedding ,  I saw him looking at me and I saw some kind of emotions flickering through it but I was too shy to look at him more than seconds . Vegas  knew that I had a not so small crush on him since my adolescence . he had said that it might be just an infatuation but it wasn’t . I was 18 , he 24 .

Now I was 24 and he was 29 . Pretty much gap , will you believe me if I say that he was the reason why I started getting addicted to age gap Bl novels , then yes , infact I had read many books and it's embarrassing that I had everytime imagined us together every time .

When I was sitting at his bedroom and waiting for him to come in and our wedding night …….. I was feeling goosebumps and simultaneously worried what might be his reactions . My breath hitched when I heard the door open and him getting in . He had a smile on his lips that was always present on his face while begin with me since childhood  . although I had been shamelessly stalking him , but still feeling him near me now was entirely different scenario .

He walked near the curtains , closing them and walked near the bed . I tried to stand up but his hands moved to my shoulders . but what gave me more shivers were it didn’t stop there but instead it stopped on my waist , as if it was made to be perfectly in his arms .

He pulled me near and our chests met to each other . the white suit had been perfectly fine on my body but him standing in the black and his perfect body completely sticking in it made me hard . I was scolding myself not to embarrass  just at the beginning . I closed my eyes as his face came near mine and his breathe fell on my lips . he was a lot taller than me and strong too , his hands on my waist got stronger and pulled me closer . I without any hesitation went into his arms .