One last dance

AVA’S POV

“AVAAAA! Get up pleaseeeeee!” I hear my best friend Leah scream at me, “I’m up! Calm!” today is our dance audition, we are auditioning for a part in the dance crew SOS, they dance for all sorts of celebrities and they need new recruits so it’s perfect. Anyway, I’m Ava! I have goldish hair, crystal blue eyes, I’m 5’7 and not too skinny but not fat so in like the middle. I’m a surfer as well as a dancer and I work at Starbucks as well as competing in comps for surfing and dancing.  “HURRY UP! WE ARE ABOUT TO BE LATE!” I hear Leah scream again, “OK OK! Help me choose what to wear!” I scream back, our flat is pretty big and she was probably eating or trying to organize something, being the person she is probably both. She runs up the stairs that lead to our bedrooms and flings the door open. She goes straight to my wardrobe and starts throwing stuff at me.

I end up wearing a crop top thing that stops at my belly button that is pink, some Adidas shorts which are black and pink, my Nike dunks which are aqua, silver and black and my red and white new york snapback. I grab my sports girl bag and put a towel, two drink bottles, an apple, my phone and my purse.  We walk out the door and into Leah’s car and off we go.

LEAH’S POV

I have been up for ages now, I’m just so nervous! I mean I know Ava's a good dancer but I don’t know about me, I’m more of a singer/artist. But never mind that I’m still lm giving it a go. I grab some clothes at random, turns out to be a crop top that’s purple, some Lakers basketball shorts, some black and pink Nike high tops and my Chicago bulls snapback. I quickly ate something and decided to wake up Ava, after I woke her up and gave her clothes to wear, I grabbed my Nike sports bag and shoved a towel, tow drink bottles, my phone, a bag full of grapes and my purse. I grabbed the sheet that had our audition times on it. “We are at 11:25 and that means we have 15 minutes to get there so leggo!” I said to Ava, we both got into my car and off we went.

AVA’S POV

We are here! OHMIGOD WE ARE HERE! We are at the o2 arena! I didn’t even pay attention to all the screaming girls here or who their signs were for, only the amazing view of the beautiful arena awaiting my dance skills!! We are dancing to turn up the music by Chris brown, let’s hope it goes well!

“Hello ladies and gentleman! We all know what we are here for right? If your not here to dance your asses off then goodbye!” said the scary looking guy. “Ok first up is, Gemma and Jasmine! They are dancing to starships,”

We are about to go on! We are the fifth people to dance. “Ok next up, Ava and Leah who are dancing to Turn up the music!” he started our music and off we went. (A/N video of their dancing on the side, watch it now coz the dancers are amazing!!!!)

LEAH’S POV

‘AHHHHHH WE DID SO WELL! DID YOU SEE THE GUYS FACE! HE WAS LIKE REALLY HAPPY!!” I yelled, ohmigod I cant believe we did that!!! “Can the following people come to the stage please?” said the scary guy, “Emma Markin, Louise Wilson, Danielle Peazer, Ava Mitchell, Luke Washington, Leah O’Brian, James Smith, Lucas Jonson and Natalia Brown. Thank you to everyone but if your name wasn’t called you can leave now, see you all next year!” said a different guy, this one not too scary but I didn’t pay attention to the guy, only the names that were being called. He called my name, he called my name, he called MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! I quickly grabbed Ava’s hand and we ran on stage. “Now, you guys have been called up here because we can only choose four of you, you guys will be taught another dance and show us in pairs, there will be one group of three. Now could I please have Louise and Luke together, Natalia and Lucas, and Danielle Ava and Leah.  Thank you.” 

AVA’S POV

Thank god I’m with Leah, otherwise I would die. We are with another girl as well, I watched her performance she is really good. “Hey I’m Ava! You must be Danielle,” I said, “Yea I am, hey Ava nice to meet you, and are you Leah?” she said pointing to Leah who said, “Yea I am, nice to meet you!”

“You guys are amazing, I saw your dance! Its so good.”

“Aww thanks! You are amazing as well! I love it!”

“Aww thanks babe!”

“OK GUYS! Could we please have the group of three up here now?” said the scary guy, we all walked over and he started teaching us a dance.  Our dance is to die young by Ke$ha, I love that song! “Ok girls, you have half an hour to practice and there will be a dancer in there from our crew to help you if you need.” Said the scary guy. He called the next group and we walked into the corridor down to our practice hall.

Hmm I think I’m a bit los now, I don’t know where I am! I took a wrong turn I think coz I was talking to one of the crew people and the girls left with out me! How dare they… I walked into a different room, only to find five very familiar faces but I don’t know how I know them. “Ello love,”

A/N

Hey guys, this is my new story! I couldn’t give all of their secrets away straight away which is why it’s so short! Who do you think the five people are? What do you think of it so far? And the picture on the side is Ava btw and the video is the choro (choreography, I am a dancer, I use choro a lot get used to it) THIS IS NOT BASED ON REAL LIFE! IF YOUR NAME IS IN HERE IT HAS NO MEANING SORRY! I really want to make a YouTube channel of me dancing and stuff but I need someone to do it with, any one wanna do it??

 Umm yea that’s about it! Comment what you think please! Vote/share! Please it would mean the world to me!

Grace xxx