first day of school

Layla gets in the car with kylen,Varencia,Arlesia,Kyren,and troy.
Kylen POV: hey what you doing?Layla:uh in the car with you of course.
Kyren POV: Ah guys wtf is going on everybody got an attitude. Troy:yeah because of you dumb ass.kyren:shut up you always have something to say.Troy: cause this is my mouth and I get to say anything I won't to say anything I won't to say.
Varencia&Arlesia POV: guys stop going back and ford saying things.Varencia: uh I can't stand that girl she said out loud in mumble.Arlesia: same thing I was about to say she said in a nasty face.Kylen&Layla pov:Kylen:Ah Layla uh would you won't to go on a date with me at 8:00 pm.Layla:damn let me think are you gonna take me out and just look at me with another girl.Kylen: no why do you think this way.Layla : cause you do things this way.kylen:no I don't I wouldn't even think that really.Layla:Oh yeah Really.
(Arrive at school)
Varencia: come on guys let's get our schedules.they got there schedules.kylen and Layla take first period to eight period.
Layla:really I have to be with this fool all the way to the end of the day.
Kylen:yeah and ain't you glad we together for ever same class.
Layla:no you so uh.kylen:I now that.
Troy:I have to be with Varencia in to 2nd to 5th period.
Varencia: yah!I have to be with you how awsome.
Kyren:I have to be with Varencia 1st all the all way to 7th.
Arlesia: I have to be with kyren all day long.Varencia don't you see that.
Varencia: shut up its not my fault you had to be with him you so fake.
Arlesia is shocked and also every one else.then everyone goes to here class.oror nane