1-

- - - - - Mister gentleman - Joshua

{🪷}

He is stunning. Probably the most handsome man you've ever seen before. Everything in him screams perfection. His tinted brown hair perfectly parted, and the strands of hair you can see elegantly falling on his neck. The deep brown of his almond-shaped eyes, that makes you feel like you're melting under his sweet and dreamy gaze. Even his eyelashes are pretty, prettier than yours at least.

His figure is as dreamy as his face, slim and gracious, he has a sort of aura that automatically makes butterflies appear inside your stomach.

The light coming from behind, embrassing his figure and blinding you gives him a divine aura. He must be an angel sent on earth. Humans aren't allowed to look this good, they have no rights to do so.

The last time you were that captivated by someone's visuals was in middle school when you first fell in love with a kpop idol after seeing him on tv. You can remember the rate at which your heart beated that time, that pounding sensation inside your chest and how you couldn't hear anything but your heartbeats. It's the same thing.

Only one thing is on your mind, the same sentence repeating again and again: "This is what they call love at the first sight."

Not a word could makes its way to your slightly opened mouth where only your shaky breath could hardly be heard.

"Are you okay?" He asked. His voice sounded like a sweet whisper to you, as warm and comforting as his eyes.

Mesmerizing must be the right word to describe him.

The space of an instant you had completely forgotten that you were crying over how desperate you are concerning your future. Being 20 and still having no idea about what you wanna do is very stressful when everyone around you knows what they're doing.

People around you are getting jobs, getting married, some of them are even having kids but you are still wondering about what you want to study. And it's not like you can talk about it to someone, you left your childhood town alongside your family and friends when you decided to go to a literary university to become an author.

You believed that you were capable to make it but were you made for it? If you decide to start writing a book some day would it work? Are you good enough to do it for a living? Do you want it?

All those thoughts were disturbing you already and when you got your grades, which weren't very good, you suddenly thought you were wrong about everything.

That's when you started crying in this restaurant, alone. You always liked coming to this restaurant since you moved in, you are always eating alone but still enjoy it, it's better than staying all alone in your sad apartment. At least here there is people around.