Cringe Disclaimer

First of all, English is not my first language, and I'm not exactly fluent in it, so I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Polite corrections are welcome.

That being said, I want to clarify the most important disclaimer of all: the main character is very unrelatable. At least, it shouldn't be relatable. I recommend a certain level of discretion when taking some of his behaviors and ideologies seriously (If you find yourself identifying with him, I recommend seeking therapy).

While the characters in this book are meant to be relatable, not all of their ways of thinking represent me. By that, I mean that their thoughts and opinions may not always align with my own. However, this is intentional - the characters are meant to be flawed humans, just like you and me. They make mistakes, and their contexts might not be idealistic. Therefore, while reading the book, it's important to keep in mind that their perspectives are not necessarily my own.

Finally, this book is an ongoing attempt at a novel, and there will likely be future editions to correct any plot holes, chronological errors, and further develop of the characters. It is published on this platform as part of an amateur field study, allowing me to take into account the experiences of "beta" readers (that would be you) to create better representations and characters. Therefore, my dms will always be open to the experiences, comments, and suggestions that you, as a reader, may be willing to share. Please know that any feedback you provide will be anonymous and used solely for the purpose of improving the characters and story.