1. A new game.

Paintbrushes POV:

I woke up on a platform, high from ground. I also noticed a massive platform In the middle. I looked around and saw I was the only one awake. All of a sudden, my platform raised to the top of the building.

"Hello, I see you are the first person awake. You have been assigned the murderer of this game. Each round, when the lights go off, you need to pull someone out of the hat and kill them." Mephone4 explained. All of a sudden, my platform came down.

10 seconds later, Lightbulb woke up. "What the-" Lightbulb questioned. She was confused just like me. After a minute, everyone was up. "Hello guys! We are playing a little game. There is a murderer. The murderer is one of you. If you catch the murderer, everyone alive escapes whilst the murderer is executed. If the murderer wins, they get to choose 1 person to escape with. The person with the most votes will be executed." Mephone4 explained.

Marshmallows POV:

We all looked at eachother. There was a murderer amongst us. I looked down and noticed our names on the platform. I decided to ask a question. "Mephone4, What happens if you fall off the platform?" I asked. "Death." He replied. Good luck to everyone.

Lightbulbs POV:

The lights went off. After 10 seconds, I heard a gunshot. When the light turned on, we all saw a dead body. Pickles dead body. I started freaking out. Eventually, his body disappeared and his platform turned blue. "Our first victim has fallen." Mephone4 giggled. What a monster. His giggles wanted to make me kill him! We started discussing who did it. "Does anyone know something about the murder?" Paper asked. I stood up. "I know that the further away from the murderer, the quieter it is. I heard the gunshot loudly." I spoke.

"Thank you, Lightbulb." Paper replied. Eventually it was voting time. I decided to vote for Bow since she was also close to me. When the votes came in, I was shocked.

Paintbrush: 1
Lightbulb: 3
Bow: 4
Marshmallow: 0
Apple: 3
Bomb: 2
Paper: 1
OJ: 0
Salt: 0
Pepper:0
Taco: 1
Baseball: 0
Nickel: 0
Balloon: 0
Knife: 0

Why did 3 people vote for me? I'm lucky though since bow had the most votes. We all saw bow being electrocuted before dying. Her body disappeared and her platform turned blue. "Bow was NOT the murderer." Mephone4 announced. Great. Time for round 2.