Hairsu

There was a boy no older than 12
He was playing ball with 2 boys and one other girl.
The ball gets thrown landing in the forest, "I have to go now mommy said to come before dinner"
"I've got to go too"
" me too"
The boy sighted saying goodbye to his friends before going into the forest, once her has gotten deeper he saw his small red ball by the tree, he went to pick it up.
Then he heard a beautiful sound, singing, curiosity riding over him he goes towards the voice.
There he sees a giant woman with rose like hair do long that it nearly hit the floor, she had chocolate brown skin with mesmerizing cat like eyes. The animals gathered around her listening to her song, the boy found himself sitting doing the same as well.
" Come out, I can see you there little one"
Startled the boys gets up backing away quickly before trampling over a tee branch, falling onto the ground.
The woman walks towards him and offers her hand, her smile gentle and warm.
He hesitantly takes her hand and gets up.
" what are you doing here little one? ", she askes dusting her short purple dress.
" I-I dropped my ball a-and y-y... Your voice was very beautiful miss" ,he says nervously
" oh thank you " ,she giggles in response.
" I-I must go now" , says the boy picking up his ball as he begins walking away.
" goodbye little one"

___________________________________

It was hunting day, all the boys went with their fathers to learn hunting.
His mother was busy with baking, and his friends Melissa was helping her around the house.
That unfortunately left Hairsu all alone, he found himself heading towards the forest.
He wanted to find the giant woman, out of curiosity of course or perhaps bordem.
He went deep into the forest trying to hear for her voice, the forest was filled with birds chirping, other than that it was unnaturally empty, probably because it's hunting season, Hairsu thought.
Just before he was about to give up and go home, he spots the large woman hiding in the bushes up a hill.
He walked towards her quietly, " what are you doing miss? " he asked, " shhh...keep quiet " she said pulling him into the bush with her, there he saw a boy around his age with a grown man, probably his father he was holding a bow while his father held an axe.
" they're hunting " , Hairsu said quietly
"Mhm, how come you aren't with them little one? ", said the woman, he shrugged, " I don't have a father "
The woman thought for a second before getting up and grabbing Hairsu along, he followed obediently, surprising himself .
" let's go hunting " , she declared once they were far enough.
The boy looked at her in confusion, women didn't hunt, as far as Hairsu was taught and raised on, after all it was the men's duty.
" I can teach you how, better than any of them can", the woman said confidently, before he can reply she already started dragging him off somewhere, he didn't try to resist, something about her was so hypnotizing, as if he couldn't say no even if he wanted to.
" first we start with making the weapon " , she said grabbing a tree branch from a nearby tree, " make a weapon? " ,Hairsu asked
" of course, what would you do if your weapon broke? Go back home? What if you were attacked? No my dear, you prepare ", she  sat down, " go bring a branch and a rock "
Hairsu nodded, he climbed up a tree and grabbed the nearest branch he could reach, then he grabbed a rock from the ground and came back to the woman.
" perfect, now rub the branch with the rock till it's sharp", she said, he did as told , it was getting sharper the harder and longer he went on, he smiled once it was done, it almost looked like a spear, almost is they keyword, still he felt proud of himself.
" not bad for a first time", she says with a smile, her spear was sharp and straight.
She starts moving and Hairsu follows her along, they hide behind a tree , there was a dear nearby, it didn't seem to notice them.
" the key in hunting is watching your prey from a far", she continued, "throw the spear through the leg, that way it won't be able to run far, don't waste energy running after them otherwise, they're quick and agile, try now"
Hairsu took a deep breath and threw the spear with all his upper body strength, aiming for the legs, he managed to hit it.
The dear yelled and tried to run but its moves were slow, barley moving.
" cut its throat ", says the woman.
Hairsu closes his eyes and does as told, blood starts shooting everywhere, his face and clothes were covered partly in blood.
" good job", she smiles and ruffles his head, " well I have no use for it, you can take it home with you"
Hairsu smiles, " thank you lady"
___________________________________