interlude

where am i? where is place? who am i? who really am i? who are you? where..? huh? wha.. im so confused. please.. help me.. i dont- WAIT DONT LEAVE ME HERE! PLEASE-
.
.
.
Warning: This chapter has swears, and it's pretty gory, be careful!
.
.
.

You're Y/N, a workaholic worker drone who's part of the WDF as an engineer, you were the youngest among all the workers there. You did nothing but fix holes, cracks, or even things Khan doorman couldn't fix. Khan doorman was the boss of course. That's why you knew his daughter, Uzi Doorman. 

3rd person POV

You were in a room with most of the WDF, they were playing cards like total idiots. You see Khan open the door to show his daughter as he says in excitement: "Guys! My daughter is into doors!". Everyone in the room except you was cheering in joy. You knew his daughter more than him and knew Uzi was lying. You wonder in curiosity though, why?

While you were stuck in the thought, Khan opened one of the doors, this was the exit of the hideout. The cards were blown away by the strong force of the cold wind. 

"Oh come on!" the other workers said, covering their faces like the wind would go in their robot eyes. As you were also almost thrown away by the snowstorm outside, Khan announced proudly, 

"She's gonna be outside a bit to examine the exterior of Door 1! Your door-specific destiny awaits!" as he let go of his daughter to let her explore. 

"Uh, wow! Okay! I'm just gonna leave then 'cause this worked so weirdly well." Uzi said as she walked out before adding,

"Uh, go doors!" she said as she raised her arm with her hand doing a peace sign. Y/N looked at her go outside, a little concerned. 

"They grow up so fast," Khan said as he took off his mustache and wiped a virtual tear from his eye.

Time skip since we all know the drill at this point.

Still 3rd person POV

You were super worried, Uzi was outside for a little bit too long. While the others were still playing cards not giving a single fuck about the world as they cared about their game more.

"I am out boys!" One of the workers said, dropping his card on the table. As the others complained about one of them quitting their solitaire, the door opened once again blowing the cards away, and you. Uzi rushed into the base and kept slapping the access card on the keypad. 

"Come on work!!" Uzi rushed, panicking a bit. You didn't say anything as you knew what would happen. You got up from leaning on the wall and preparing to retreat. As the doors were closing, you saw a pair of shiny silver claws from a small opening of the door. They found the base. An X mark glowed from the outside. it spoke,

 Hey, fellas! Ooh, deal me in, I love Rummy! Wait no- I'm going to murder everyone. Raincheck!" The disassembly drone said, taking the keycard from Uzi's hand using its tail and destroying the keypad. This is where you start running for your life. Literally. 

Your POV

I ran as fast I could because I wanted to live... That's a lie but robot instinct. All of us in the room ran for our lives while one guy just stayed in his chair. What a fucking idiot. I held Uzi's hand while running because I was pretty fast. My co-workers died right in front of my own eyes while running, even one wanted to introduce himself to me but failed because he was split in half. We both stopped in our tracks as Uzi made such a cool move before checking if the murder drone was there, pointing her railgun in case. Man am I traumatized after all that...

3rd person POV

As you both stopped running to check if the drone was around only to find your co-worker's corpses. It reminded you of the past.