hi-

So this book will be about my 'New Moon' Au. I finally decided to make a book for this au.

So in this book I'll be doing stories, shenanigans, incorrect quotes, maybe some edits or drawings of the au and perhaps more.

I'll also allow requests in this book!

Rules for the requests:
No smut or x reader, I don't do those
Don't ship the siblings! (I don't do incest!)
Ships are allowed just don't ask for sibling x sibling, parent x child or adult x child/teen (meaning don't ask for ship requests with Dull and Kale, Dull is only 16 and Kale is 12 so the two are minors)
Don't remind me of your request if I take long on it

Info for the au for people who don't know:
So this is basically kinda a swap au but a little different. Moon had "died" during Eclipse's "birth" cause at that time Moon and Sun weren't separated. Sun was driven to insanity over his brother's death and he leaves his and Moon's old body and manages to get a new one. He wants revenge on Eclipse, thinking it's his fault his brother had died so now he wants to kill Eclipse by any means nessicary. Eclipse does feel bad for what happened to Moon. Eclipse has seemed to inherited Moon's magic and one day he accidentally created lunar but unlike his original self he loves his brother with all his heart and will protect him at all costs. Bloodmoon is also different in this au, they don't get along with their "other" at all. They were actually built to be Moon's replacement, they were built with the remaining of Moon's code resulting in their "other" being born. Sun completely abandons his identity in this au and goes by "Solar Flare" cause he claims that "Sunrise" died when Moon did and he now sees himself as a "agent of vengeance".

He is determined to hurt Eclipse, Bloodmoon and even sweet little Lunar at all costs. Bloodmoon is trying to finish the one invention Moon never got to finish, the Newton star.

Two ocs I added to this au.
Dull is a teenager who's helping Solar with his revenge. Dull is emotionless and he is very anti-social. Ryler is Solar Flare and Moon's older sister, she is mostly hanging out with Eclipse, Lunar and Bloodmoon. She's against Solar Flare's vengeance idea and she doesn't agree with it being Eclipse's fault.

Oh and the oc Moonlight I had in this au, I'm gonna change his name cause I'm using the name Moonlight for another oc that I have already introduced a while back in one of my sun and moon show incorrect quotes books. His new name will be Kale. Btw Kale is the son of Monty and Moon in this au.

Btw the Monty in this au left when Moon died, he basically abandoned Kale so Bloodmoon took the responsibility of raising Kale when they found out about this.

Have an amazing day/night!