1/?

It was a nice day. The sun shined through the clouds. The people roamed the streets to get what destination they wanted to go.

"Dazi...do your paperwork!" A man with glasses who has a ponytail that is blonde yelled at his co-worker.

"But...it's boring." The man whose name is dazi has brown hair and light brown eyes, laid his head on his desk. "Too much paperwork."

"Hahaha." A boy who is 18 with white eye let out a nervous chuckle who sat by dazi. "You could just give me your workload."

"Really... you're a life savior." Said dazi who dumped two workloads, making poor atsushi suffer more.

"Don't bother, I'll do them." Two hands take the stake. "I don't want you to overwork yourself...atsushi." dazi eyes glinted, looking at the person. "Unlike a certain someone." They muttered.

"Ha... he means you, kunkida!" Dazi exclaimed, snickering mismatched eyes and light brown eyes meet each other. "Need anything... Alex?"

The said person broke eye contacts putting the workload he took on his desk. "Nah... I'm good."

Atsushi eyes caught a ring on Alex right hand finger. "...Are you married.....Alex?" He asked.

"...eh?..." Alex let out. "What made you think that?" His mismatched eyes followed atsushi where he was pointing at. "Cause that ring is on your married hand."

Alex took in what Atsushi just said, "Yeah, he's married." Dazi exclaimed who is now by Alex desk with his hands on him. "Took you long enough."

Alex looked away from his hand to meet Dazi eyes, who were looking back at his turquoise an emerald eye. ''What?'' he was still baffled. 'This is the ring he gave me' he thought. 'And told me to put it on my right finger.'

''love.'' Dazi said in a mocking disappoint tone. ''You still haven't figured it out.'' He gently moved a strand of black hair from Alex.

Ranpo grumbled to himself. ''He's slow with these kinds of things.'' Yosano light slapped his shoulder. ''You're no better in the romance department.'' She hissed. Ranpo cheeks gave a faint hue but didn't say anything any further.

''So....are you married?'' Atsushi asked again, but this time cautiously. ''Apparently so...'' Dazi quietly chuckled to himself, then gave Alex a kiss on his cheek.

''If you're up, that means you can do your work, Dazi!'' Ah shall I say that Alex is dazi 'boyfriend'. "I'll do it... no need to yell." He said, sighing, starting to do his work.

Atsushi looked at him, then dazi wondering how they were together since the two of them were different, Alex does his work well, dazi, just lazy around.

"How did you two end up together?" He muttered to himself. "I may never know."

"Atushi!" He turned to look at ranpo, who waved him over. Yosano threw him a knowing look, which rampo ignored.

"Yes, need anything rampo." Ranpo nodded. "Yes." Held a file in his hands. "You're going on a mission with me." He exclaimed.

"Okay." Atsushi said, not minding to go with rampo. "Let's go." He turned to everybody, gave them a good-bye wave.

Once they were gone, everybody knew that ranpo had a crush on atsushi.

"How much do you want to bet that rampo made up that job? Just to do something with atsushi." Dazi spoke.

"Are you sure?" Dazi looked kunikida, raising a brow. "In his hands, ranpo has files with them?"

"A distraction." Yosano pointed out, looking at the window. "That boy will need to confess someday." She muttered with a slight smile on her lips.

"Wha-" kunkikida was left confused about what they were talking about, having not the slightest idea.

"What are guys even talking about?" He quietly talked to himself as he went back to work.

"You're such a workaholic." Dazi deadpan. "Always doing your work when you don't know what's going on around you."

"Even i know," said Alex with his eyes on his work as he writes nicely on what needs to be signed. "And that's saying something." Alex relaxed from dazis' hands on his shoulders.

A smirk made it way on dazis lip he bent down and whispered something in Alex's ear, which made him slam his pan on his desk.

Dazi smirk was nowhere in sight as Alex dragged him in a room in the office. Everybody watched them, and some were confused about what dazi whispered in Alex ear.

"Wait.. ahhh- not rough - ahhh!!"

"Oh, hell no." Yosano immediately put on headphones that she pulled out of her desk. "I'm not going to hear them."

She knows what going on in that room, and she doesn't want to hear them.
----
I'll post on this when I feel like it.
This is for fun anyways.
~angelina