Arjun's possessiveness 💞

Hello guys , this is a one - shot of episode 621 of Roja serial . I actually liked the way Rojun's possessiveness towards each other . ❤ So I tried to write my one shot on this episode 621 .

Nisha , Renukadevi ( Ashok's mother ) Ashok's uncle , aunt and their son are assembled on the dining hall . While Nisha's mind gets a flash of something........

Nisha : Oh , Arjun enga , avar saapdave varla ? .

Nisha's mother teases her.......

Renuka Devi : En Nisha , Ashok um dha saapda varla , avana pathi nee kekave illiye .

Nisha : Anna late ah vandhu join panren nu sollitan ma . Sari irunga naa , poitu Arjun ah kootitu varen .

Roja was walking aimlessly in the garden , while Arjun was working on his laptop . Roja finally stopped walking and sat next to him on the empty chair and mocked him indirectly.......

Roja : Sirku naa inga oruthi irken nu , indha Bangalore vandhadhula irundhu marandrichu pola .

Arjun looked at her , while Roja avoided his gaze and looked down . Arjun held her hand and was about say something , that's when Nisha called Arjun......

Arjun , vaanga saapdlam .

Arjun looked at Roja , took his hands from hers and said......

Yeah , coming Nisha .

Turning towards Roja , he said......

Roja , vaanga saapdlam .

Roja glared at him , while Arjun and Nisha left .

Naa unga pondati sir ! . Enna neenga marandhiteengla sir ? . Neenga enaku mattum dha Arjun sir ! . Nisha unga kita close ah irkradhu enaku pudikala . Neenga enna avoid panreenga .

Tears rolled down her cheek . That's when she saw Ashok's car , so she thought of something and went to the dining hall . She saw Arjun sitting next to Nisha , she glared at him and he looked down to avoid her gaze .

Renuka Devi : Vaa ma Roja , saapdlam , okaru .

Nisha : Ama Roja , okaru .

Roja's thoughts : En purushana kootitu vandhitu , enna kandukaama , ippo saapdva koopudra ? .

Roja gave her a sarcastic smile and sat down on the opposite chair to Arjun's . Meanwhile Ashok entered the hall , Roja looked at him and thought of something she called him......

Ashok sir ! .

Ashok turned towards her........

Yes Roja , sollunga .

Inga vandhu okarunga sir ! .

She said , pointing towards the empty chair next to her . All looked at her surprised , except for one , guess who ? . Obviously Arjun . He was glaring at her . Roja smirked at him and ignored him , while Ashok sat next to her . Roja looked at Arjun teasingly and turned towards Ashok......

Ashok sir , neenga Bangaloreleye periya businessman aame .

Ashok blushed internally and replied........

Aama , but enaku oru request.......

Sollunga Ashok sir ! .

Arjun tried to control his temper and thought to himself.......