Teachers pet

So I've been working on a story. I would like to know if you all think its good

                                              Teachers pet

    "Wake up!" My mom yelled. "I am up!" I yelled back. "Well please hurry! You need to get ready for your first day of school!" I got up and looked through my closet to find a good pair of clothes. I found a hot pink tank-top,black skinny jeans,black hoodie, and high tops. I guess i looked great.

When i got down-stairs my mom stopped me. "What are you wearing?" She asked me. "Clothes." I answered. "Just because you have special needs doesn't make you any more special for me to allow you to wear those...Those things you call clothes." She said. "I can wear what i want! Why do you think you need to control me. Yea i might have ADHD, OCD,Ansiatie,and slightly Autistic doesn't make me have Special Needs! So shut up!" I said going outside skipping breakfast.

The bus stopped in-front of the house. I hated buses. They were dirty,smelly,and disordered. I stepped on the bus and found an empty seat. I pulled out my freshly new journal my Para gave me before we moved.

Today is my first day of middle school. I'm on a stupid smelly bus. I hate it. I want to leave this place. Me and mom got in a fight. It wasn't bad. She keeps telling me i have "Special Needs" although I know I don't.

Emmi  

"I would like for everyone to listen." Said my first hour teacher. "This is Emmiliana Stemstert. She is new here. Please be nice to her as she explains herself. Emmiliana." She jesturd me to stand up and explain myself. I slowly stood up. "Hi. Uh.. I.. uh" I quess the teacher felt my pain. Because she said, "Do you like to be cold Emiliana?" "No." I said. "I like to be called Emmi. Also I am not Specially Gifted." I said. "Why would you say that?" She asked. "Well i have OCD,ADHD,Ansiaty,and I'm slightly Autistic. Just slightly." I said. The teacher gave me a slight look. "Can you tell the class what each of them mean?" She asked. "Why yes i can. OCD Means Obsessive Cleaning Disorder. ADHD means Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder,Anziaty is a general term for several disorders that cause nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worrying. And autistic is a mental condition." I said trying to sound profesional. "So like how does OCD work?" A girl with blond and really curly hair asked. "Well its were if something isnt clean or in order you kind of freak. Like those books. I can feel that they are NOT alphabetised. Get it?" I said. "HAHA! You have special needs!" A boy with a buzz cut said. "N-no I do NOT!" I yelled. "Yes you do!" Yelled the boy laughing uncontrollably. I felt like I was about to cry. "I am not Specially Gifted!" Everyone started to chant the same words over and over, "Emmi is Special" "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I yelled. "Everyone in your seats now!" Yelled the teacher. I Sat down. "Today we are going to start off by writting about how our weekend went. Emmi, if you do not wish to write you dont have to." She said. I pulled out my journal and wrote in it anyway.This journal part is for my class. The teacher wants us to write in our journals about our weekend. So, this weekend my family,and I unpacked all our stuff. I got to choose the room i wanted to. It was the basement. My mom and dad argued. This time my dad won and I got the basement! I was so happy. I took all my stuff that I owned down there. I talked to my old Para. She was very happy that she heard from me. She loved me like a daughter. She protected me. I miss her a lot. Well, then my sister got mad because she unluckily didnt get tha attic like she wanted.

Emmi

I looked up to see all the kids writting in there journals. She started to get unpasiant. "Come on! You guys are slow!" I yelled. "Emmi. Please be quiet. That is not nice to say." The teacher said. I wanted to get up and yell and yank everyones journals out of there hands. My ADHD was acting up. "Ug! Guys go faster! Your boring weekends couldnt be that good to wite so much!" I yelled standing up. "Emmi. Please meet me in the hallway." The teacher said walking to the door. I followed.