Chapter 29

December, 2025.

Jungkook let out a contented sigh as he bowed to his military colleagues and bid goodbye with them. he felt overwhelmed with the feelings as he stood happily with Taehyung and Jimin and waited for their turn to get out of the military camp. his parents, his Hyungs would be outside the camp waiting for him and the other two of his Hyungs. 

His heart finally felt at peace at the thought of meeting his baby. his now four year old daughter. she has definitely grown up in these two years, his mother always updated him about her. he remembers the day when he left for the military. she was crying and sobbing so much, she even got sick for a week which made her father so restless yet he had no other choice. 

He held his bag on his shoulder as he started heading out when his name was announced and he quickly saw his family standing and waving at him happily but he was more than happy to see his baby who was in Jin's arms and waved at him with a bunny smile adorning her adorable features. he smiled as he saw her get down from her uncle's arms and quickly run towards her dad with her little steps. 

"Appa!"

He sat on his knees as his daughter quickly ran in his arms, her little arms hugging his neck like her life depended on it. she wasn't going to let her dad go away now, it's been too long. her lips quivered as she started sobbing cutely while hugging her dad tightly, "Sara missed you, Appa~"

"Appa missed little Sara too, princess" He pecked her head softly as he cherish the moment. it felt so good to be back. his eyes closed as he hugged her tightly, hiding her fragile figure from the world. he smiled when he felt himself being hugged by the other six figures, 

His Hyungs. 

He chuckled softly as the seven men hugged each other, their heart finally being contented and filled with blissful happiness. they all laughed, honestly they all expected this moment to be awkward and uncomfortable but naturally it was as if they were back to where they belonged. 

Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok's hair has already grown enough, they were looking healthy. Jungkook has always been healthy and buff enough but he looked more muscular, tough, same with Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon. 

"Guys, we are also here to meet you" Mrs. Jeon sulked as she held her elder son's daughter in her hands while looking at them with salty eyes. that's when they noticed that their parents were also there to welcome them. there were no ARMYs as they didn't wanted to pressure their idols and the families of other recruits. 

As promised, ARMY didn't left BTS. all the solo albums, brands and every project that members did have broken and made records, the legendary records that no one has ever been able to even touch near it. during the time of their absence, there were many K-pop stans and company tried to take advantage of that, trying to walk through BTS's path, submitting nominations in western industry but nothing worked. 

Why? 

Because they were trying to do it with the intension of being famous, bringing fame, achievements and becoming the most famous and loved K-pop group worldwide which was something BTS never did. they just happen to get the best fandom which cherished, respected and loved them. BTS never tried to run for the fame, achievements. all they ever wanted to do was music. 

It wasn't like they didn't wanted money, everyone wants that. who doesn't? but they did their job as their passion. their love for their fans is genuine, their passion for their music is genuine, and ARMYs only cared for BTS. 

ARMY has always been known as the most toxic fandom, something which wasn't true. when their is a big fandom, you would see some loud toxic fans and that's the only thing, the media and the 'toxic' K-pop stans always tries to brings up to bring BTS and ARMY down.