party party yeah (🤣)

Taehyung and seokjin wake up early in the morning because it was the day.. Taehyung and seokjin both are really into the decorations and everything.. namjoon called his best friend and Jin's best friend was there too.. they were like family..after the decorations and all the things were done the kims went to get ready ..

after the decorations and all the things were done the kims went to get ready

Taehyung's look👆

Jungkook's look👆

Jungkook's look👆

JIMIN's look 👆

Namjoon's look👆

Namjoon's look👆

Jin's look👆

Yoongi's look👆

Yoongi's look👆

Hoseok's look👆

Hoseok's look👆

The party has started.. there's many people who were chatting with eachother.. namjoon was with his brothers and best friend talking with someone then jimin and jungkook arrived there..
"Hey jiminie.. jungkookie." Tae called them happily to get their attention..then he went to receive them..
"Wow hyung..your house is soo beautiful "jungkook said smilingly..
"Thanks kook.. now come welcome to my place.. let me introduce you to my hyungs" Tae said dragging them with him..
"Hey hyung meet jungkook..my best friend.. he's new here" tae said to his Hyungs and both of them looked at the guy besides their brother..
"Hello jungkook..nice to meet you.. welcome to our house"jin said .."thanks hyung..nice to meet you too..and happy birthday hyung..jk said to namjoon and handed him a gift.. namjoon took it and said thanks but you shouldn't have to bring any gifts.. you're just like our tae..
Jk smiled at him and said no problem hyung. "Ok three of you.. enjoy the party and after few minutes the Cake will be cut so enjoy" jin said and went to his best friend who Just arrived there..
"Hey yoongiah you're late" jin said while pouting.. "aish hyung.. don't call me that.. call me suga ok.. and i was late because of the traffic "yoongi said . "Ok ok no problem you're not that late hyung " namjoon said smiling at the elder male.. "Happy birthday namjoonah" yoongi said hugging namjoon.."thanks hyung..now come enjoy the party " namjoon said breaking the hug..
.......
Everyone was enjoying the party but someone was lost in his thoughts..
Jk was in his own world while staring at namjoon.. namjoon was soo amazing.. he was looking soo perfect.. he's really an admirable person..
Jk didn't even realise that he was actually staring at namjoon like that..
Suddenly he was shaken by someone's hand.. "hey kook.. what are you thinking of?"jimin said as he shakes his shoulder to get him back to the reality..
"Ah no- nothing hyung..just like that" jk said trying to be normal..
On the other hand namjoon noticed someone's eyes on him.. then he looked around to find who is staring at him and found jk staring at him without blinking.. for him it was a little uncomfortable.. then he saw that Jimin was calling jk and then they were talking..
Meanwhile tae who was kinda busy with flirting with girls there suddenly heard that someone is calling him..he turned around and saw jimin.. jimin came and took him away from the girls and said that jin hyung was calling him..
But jimin lied.. jin didn't call Taehyung.. it's just he wasn't liking the view of tae flirting with those girls..
"Hey chim chim.. tae noticed jimin's angry face..what happened..why you look so angry suddenly? Or baby got upset because I didn't complimented you tonight.. oh come on..you know that you always looks soo hot.. my chim chim can make anyone gay by his charms" tae winked at jimin playfully..
Jimin rolled his eyes ober that but actually he really likes when tae flirts with him and gave him compliments.. so he was actually happy..
Then jin called them for cake cutting..they all went for it.. namjoon cuts the cake .. everyone had dinner and guests were leaving after having dinner and enjoying the party.
Jimin and jk went to say goodbye to jin and namjoon.. they said bye and left the house..
Jimin and jungkook was almost leaving then he saw tae coming towards them
"Hey take this kook remember you gave me this book for me to read..it was really an amazing book.. i really enjoyed it" tae said while handing jk the book..
Glad you liked it hyung..ok I'm leaving now good night hyung..jk left with that..
Jimin was about to go but tae stopped him by holding his waist.. "hey darling we couldn't even get pur time.. let's hangout now" tae said almost whispering to JIMIN's ear..jimin blushed at this but didn't showed his face..
"Now tae? You wanna hangout now?" Jimin asked raised his eyebrows..
"Yeah.. what's wrong with hanging out now? Do i need to take appointment to hangout with my jiminie?" Tae said while pouting and jimin again blushed a little on "my jiminie" .. ok ok let's go..
Then both sat in the car and went to their place.. the place they usually go ..their favourite place.. it's actually a little far from the city.. a beautiful place full of flowers.. there's a small house there.. they sometimes sleepover there.. they reached at the place..  then sit down on the land under the sky full of stars .. tae bring out the beer cans and drank it.. tae resting his face on JIMIN's shoulder.. there was a silence for a moment until tae's phone rang..
It was jin hyung..
Hello hyung..
             Hey where are you?

              It's late already..
Ah hyung I'm with jimin
We are at our place.. I'll be there tomorrow as tomorrow is Sunday so there shouldn't be any problem..

Jin said ok..since you're with jiminie then I'm relieved.. but take care and come home quickly..ok..
Ok hyung..
With that they cut the call and tae go back his position again.. it was relaxing to be with jiminie..
They stayed there for few minutes more then jimin said let's go home tae..
"No .. let's stay here tonight" tae whined cutely that jimin can never resist..
So they stayed there for tonight..
They cuddled all night.. tae fall asleep while hugging JIMIN's waist and jimin also fall asleep in tae's arms..

_____________vote & comment ___________