Chapter 1: Why am i here?

Guess the pov style XD YAY :P

•°•0•°•0•°•0•°•

"Another day another meaningless existance..." I always say when I wake up.

I walked down my stairs and looked around the area as I wrote down yet another chapter and sighed.

"How come this is a living?" I asked myself. Of course no one would answer me. They'll think I'm crazy!

Why am I pissed? None of your concern...

Soon I bursted up with an idea and began to wrote it down.

"This would be a great story!" I told myself and smiled.

'I wish I could just....' I thought and grabbed my Ipad. And immediately realized.

'I forgot...' By my reflexes I already forgot.

'I can never use wattpad again.' I sighed and changed the my attitude comepltely.

'No matter I'll just type it down.' I smiled at myself.

I began typing down everything from the incident to the consiqunces to my story and to my life.

This is who I am...

I am a writer and my deed is done.

•°•°•°•°•

°3 months ago°

"Mom you can't keep over protecting and worrying over me!" I shouted at my mother.

"Kei it's for your own damn good!" She shouted back.

"If it is then why do I feel pain? If it's good for me... Why does it hurt..." I cried and ran away. Like I always do with my problems.

Hello Kei Gonzales here! And this is a story of my promise and oath to my fellow friend :D.

Look I know I am no longer here but let me explain that through a story...

Just a story of how stupid I was.

How fucking narrow minded I am.

And how that all changed...

This is my story and this how my promise started.

It's the same story over and over again.

I meet a kid named Annad and he helped me through skype. Yay happing endings!

Well it aint that type of story...

I honestly thought it would be rainbows and sunshines...

Until the incident...

•°•°•°•°•°•

Sorry it's short =_= I want it to be af least 1000 - 2000 words or so ._.

Well then anyways... bye!

ceippo: sorry to intrude but do you plan on publishing this?

Pike: I'll publish it for you!