KARL - HCS

yummy yumm headcanons (i like writing him)

CW: toxic relationships, toxic behavior, violent behavior, abuse, manipulation, death threats

I do not support or condone yandere behavior IRL. Anything in this fanfic is purely fictional, and should not be replicated or reproduced in real-life situations. 

-------

- KARL is a manipulative, sadistic, and self-indulgent yandere.

- Usually pays no attention to others, especially humans. He sees other beings as a challenge, a threat, or a fool.

- But when he saw you- YOU. His little resin heart almost burst.

- There's something about you that's so familiar. So recognizable. It reminds him of someone else he once knew.

- Either way, he's now drawn to you.

- I think he'd prefer one who isn't as emotionally driven as others, and gullible, but not dumb. They don't immediately threaten him with death, but are hesitant and interact with him from a distance. Smart, but not bright. Not a scatterbrained idiot who depends on him at all times, but a wary little pet to keep him interested.

- Definitely sees you as more of a pet than an individual. He sees you as more of a thing to play with and interest him. 

- It's honestly really difficult to tell how he feels at times. He could be affectionate and charming one day and cold and apathetic the next.

- He doesn't care if you don't love him or if you do. Just give him attention, listen to him, and don't befriend anyone else.

- Oh, yeah. Friends.

- Karl isn't fond of them, but he'll usually solve that by calmly threatening them. If that doesn't work, well, a little death never hurt anyone.

- He wants all of your attention on him, and friends and other social connections...kind of get in the way of that.

- He knows what he's doing is selfish. He just doesn't care.

- If you were to ever try to leave your "relationship" or have a new thing of attention, Karl is obviously upset.

- You'll die without him, so what's the point? Karl sees it as childish nonsense.

- At first, he becomes sugary and almost sickeningly sweet. At this phase, he spoils you. Building you up and treating you with gifts, and maybe, just maybe, you'll change your mind, yes?

- If you keep insisting on leaving or just won't pay attention to him, the sweet little facade drops. You'll be deprived of attention entirely. You're lucky to even get a "Hi." from Karl.

- If you still continue to try to leave, Karl pulls his last card. Violence.

- His violence is mostly directed at others, but if you try to fight him in return, he wont hesitate to sock you in the face.

- After he hurts you, he'll clean you up and mutter apologies in your ear.

- "I'm truly sorry, my dear. We just had a little spat, no? Now we know not to fight, hm? Because someone is going to get hurt, and it surely isn't me."

- Even though he tries not to hurt you, he'll still threaten it. 

- If you manage to successfully leave, Karl won't actively hunt you down like other yanderes, but you will tend to notice a pitch black bird follow you from behind.

- It seems to be so convenient when you get into danger again, that someone is there to save you.

- "We seem to have crossed paths again, dear."