1. The beginning?

"Look mom! I can fly!" She started to giggle as her Father Lifted her on his shoulders, Her mother smiled softly, sharing a happy gaze with her daughter.

Y/n was snapped out of her gaze by a large hand waving in her face, oh right, she was in school. The girl stared blankly at the Man in front of her, she couldn't care less about the teacher's lecture after all this wasn't exactly new.

Y/n didn't care to bother with school, she got decent grades and that's all she needed to get by according to her Mother. She often day dreamed during class and she would get away with it by being seated at the back, but for this particular lesson she just so happened to be sat right at the front of the room, so these lectures weren't far from daily by now.

Break and lunch at school weren't any better than class to her. She didn't actually have any friends in high school, so the only bonus being that now she had her phone, the only good thing in life really. That's all there was to school, lessons, phone time and more lessons, she never really ate during school anyways because the cafeteria lines were actually scary at this point and so from the moment she wakes up to the moment the school day ends is just a big game of survival. And surviving was exactly what Y/n didn't want to do, she wanted to Live, but that didn't exactly look plausible at this point in life so surviving was the best of her talents for the time being.

The only difference between the days in the girls life was after school, but again, she didn't exactly have friends so her home life was her last chance of joy in such a boring life, but thats the thing about her family, it wasn't fun or joyful. It was everything and anything else.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Idk why I write this but it's been in my drafts for A while so I just decided to post it ig
Idk if there will be any more chapters or not but oh well

K pillow i might give this a shot (low-key forgot about this)
                                                                                                                         -K