prolouge

never will i ever listen to nate again.

dodging through people and trashcans i desperately look around for a place to hide. i groan internally finding no where good.

"get back here you cunt!" the old smelly man whos name i can never remember screams after me.

damn nate. i will never listen to you again.

in front of me i see the light change signaling that all pedestrians must stop so the left side traffic could flow through.

i can not wait.

picking up pace, i dash between moving cars, receiving honks and a few curses that i dont care enough to take into thought. i grunt as i miss a speeding car and make it to the other side.

still running i look over my shoulder for my pursuer, ramming right into a small figure. i hear the person let out a small cry and then thud to the ground, me following soon after.

swearing softly i look down at the person being met with dazzling blue eyes. unable to stop staring at the beautiful boy i was resulted with not being able to apologize.

"im sorry!" the body beneath me squeaks but i wasnt listening. i could hear the man getting closer. i quickly stood up and pulled the male into my chest.

not able to think of anything i quickly pressed our lips together. the smaller boy squeaked as i kissed him. as soon as the old man passed us i pulled away.

"im sorry." i rasped softly, not knowing whether i was sorry for knocking him down or kissing him.

thats when i got the chance to look at him.

he was short and his body looked soft. his bright blue eyes were wide with surprise and his perfectly arched brows were high on his face. he had lovely brown hair and pretty golden skin. his cheekbones high and gorgeous, pink thin lips slightly parted in a silent gasp.

i cleared my throat. "i really am sorry." i said softly. "i...rose. im rose. i figure now that i have kissed you, you deserve to at least know my name."

the pretty boy was quiet for what seemed to be forever before he coughed softly and spoke.

"dagger. im dagger."

the velvety voice rung through my ears like paradise. i blinked and bit my lip. "i uh, let me buy you a coffee." i said slowly.