Exo Clash (Royal Otp's)

Prelude

"Shut Up Nigga! Don't You Dare To Touch Me! You Nigga!"

"Nigga? Ako? Hahaha, Stop Insulting Me Big Eyes!

"Manly? Oh! So You're The Self Proclaimed Manly -.-, I Don't Care."

"Yes I'm Manly And I'm Not Proclaiming It! You Lisp Boy. "

"You're Not My Style Panda. And I Hate Vegetables Especially String Beans In Tagalog ZiTao Haha."

"You're Definitely Not My Style Too Shinning And Glimmering Gums! I'm Not A Vegetable! I'm Sure That You're The Long Lost Son Of Ms. Minchin, You Long Chin. "

"Hey You! Fat Hamster! Stop Eating Baozis, Sa Tingin Mo Cute Ka? Hindi Ka Cute You Pig! Wow 2 in 1 Haha. Fat Hamster Na Pig Pa."

"Me? Haha. Why Would I Stop Eating Baozis? You're Not My Family To Say That, Cute? I'm Not A Dog. Huh! 2 in 1? Pinatamaan Mo Ata Yung Sarili Mo You DinoMel. Dinosaur Na Camel Pa."

"Hey Old Man! Haha. Did You Drink Your Medicine? Your Memory Plus? Haha. I Can Buy You A Billion Of It If You Want? Cause I'm A Billionaire."

"Old Man? Tss. Why Would I Drink That Medicine! I Don't Care If You're A Billionaire. Kung Billionaire Ka Bakit Di Ka Bumili Ng Billion Supplies Of Cherifer Or Growee Para Naman Tumangkad Ka. You Midget."

"All Of You Please Keep Quite! And You! With A Big Ears! Stop Your Friends! Hindi Yung Nanonood Ka Lang!."

"Big Ears? Tss. Why Would I Stop Them Smurf? Bakit Pag Pinatigil Ko Sila Titigil Yang Mga Kaibigan Mo? Let's Go Guys, I Don't Want To Waste My Time Talking To Him."

-
Hiyieee! Siguro Kilala Niyo Ko? Haha. This Would Be My 2nd Story, By The Way I Hope You Like The Prelude :D Please Support Also My Another Story Which Is Ang Manliligaw Kong Alien? Which Is My 1st Story. On Going Po Yun Kamsa~ :D.
-ExoLArmyKhate♡♥