Prolouge

"Leah please Im sorry" I heard Alexis say. Honestly I cant even look at her. She attacked me. She was my only friend. And now I have no one but Enzo and Cass. Yeah I still have them but sometimes I feel like they are using me for fame. But Alexis was a true friend... Or so I thought. I guess Blake and Murphy are more important that little old Leah.

"No Alexis I'm done with you" I heard Leah tell me. Why did I do that. I love her. Not like sister Love or Best friend love. Actual love. Im in love with Leah. I alaways have. But to her we were friends. Sisters even. But to me I saw her as much more. She's beautiful. She's everything I've ever wanted. But I screwed up my chance of ever being with her. Why did I attack her? Why did I join Blake and Murphy and betray my only friend in this world. God Alexis your so stupid.

"Leah please dont leave" I had to leave her. I walked away. Tears fell down my cheeks. No Leah dont cry. She isnt worth you tears. Forget her. Forget she ever existed. Forget your love for her. That would be a challenge for me. I love Alexis. More than anything but none of that matters anymore. I guess she doesn't feelthe same.

Ok so I love their rivalry right now soni had to make this. If you dont like it well dont read it. But I hope you all enjoy it. Stay Fabulous and Fearless my Lunatics ♥♥♥♥
-Sethyla101