How 1 boy changes my life

This is about a girl who was unpopular and was proud of who she was.

----------------------------------------

A new girl came to a school moon high she instantly had enemy's there were 3 girls Alex, Amanda, and Samantha they all were jealous of her, her name was Aqua she was a reasonable height she is blond with brown streaks in her hair and blue eyes.

The first day she met 2 girls brooklynn, and Olivia and 1 boy Isac she instantly fell in love with him but she knew that even if she doesn't date her she had to stay strong because the last words her mother said was " stay strong aqua" after that his parents invited them over for a welcome to the nabrohood party dinner.

The next day they were practically besties and he came to aquas locker and walked her to lunch and they sat and talked and talked also ignoring brooklynn and Olivia then lunch was over unfortunately 5th period was the only class that they didn't have togather and it seemed like hours and hours but was only 2 hours then they walked to 6, 7, and 8th period and at the end of school they walked home to gather until the 3 whiches came along and said " I thought I told you to stay away from him" Samantha said and he said well is not like I know you so just leave me and aqua alone whore!

----------------------------------------

Sorry about the last chapter 1 girl told me I was mob wing to fast and I was sorry this is the new one to replace that one please follow me!

----------------------------------------

The next day the three whiche's glared at her and unfortunately Isac wasn't there and Samantha punched her , aqua immediately started to cry in the stall when she came home Isac was kissing some girl who had the brain size of a walnut and she didn't talk to him for days and days he kept asking what was wrong finally she had the gut to tell him she was kelpies of walnut girl and they huged and said good night.

The next day he found out what happened and was furious and threatened to hurt them and endied up in detenchen and aqua felt lonely but olivia had a spa with her :)

_______________________

Sorry it's not edited pls follow me ;)