Scared (Lukas X Aiden)

Why?... Why those horrible memories are still haunting me?. Is it because I deserve it? Or......

A loud, thunderous noise could be heard and badly startled Aiden when he was lost in his own thought...

This part of the story takes place after the events I am currently writing, I decided to write this because of.... well
✨ A N G S T ✨ and yes, Lukas x Aiden and Cassie x Maya is canon in my Au.

Aiden was sleeping in a bunk bed, he was sleeping on the bottom of it and at the top there was Cassie. They were sleeping in Lukas's place for a week's, Meanwhile Lukas was still working on one of his books.

Aiden: *Huff* *Huff*, Oh... God, I can't get a break, can I?

Aiden: It's this damn thunder storm who is keeping me awake. Hey Cassie? You are awake too?

He heard no response.....

Aiden: Oh... I see, so she is asleep already? Really shows how much she needs it. Guess I will try to-

The Thunder Storm scares him again,... Like it was trying to remind him of..... something....

And then it hits him, it flashes inside of his mind in a second, those.....Things he did..... He was... horrible and-

Even being reminded of those events, he was on the verge of crying, he.. I wasn't going to take a minute of those...

Lukas: Aiden?

Lukas called out for him to see if he is awake or not... And I guess not.

Aiden wasn't expecting to see Lukas around this hour.

Lukas: Are you still not sleeping?

Aiden: I-I am so sorry! I didn't-didn't want to disturb you! I will go to sleep right away-

Aiden was stuttering so badly that even Lukas wasn't able to make out half of the things he was trying to say but he knew he was just feeling troubled. He cut him off by saying-

Lukas: Are you okay Aiden? Is there something bugging you?

Aiden: Nothing! Nothing! I am totally fine! You don't need to worry that much.

Lukas: You are making me even more worried by that tone of yours.

Lukas sighs and slowly walks up to Aiden's bed, he unknowingly sits on Aiden's lap. It... Made his face turn a little red, but he doesn't say anything.

Lukas: Aiden, don't worry. Okay? It's okay if you're scared of anything, maybe... I could do something about it?

Aiden: I-I *clear throat* Scared of the Thunderstorms...

Lukas: That's okay! You know I was really too back then getting scared by literal cat purrs.

It made Aiden giggle a little.

Lukas: Now, about your thunderstorm.... Why are you scared of it exactly?

Aiden: Well, it's because....

Right then and there, there was a flash of all the horrible things I did, back then there were those thunder storms which stuck in my head as a reminder of those events.

He doesn't feel comfortable telling them properly, even with Lukas. He thought even if he did, they would think he was a creep or anything, so he made an excuse.

Aiden: Because I was just scared of them from a young age too....

Lukas: Hm....If that's the case, then I know just the solution! I do feel uncomfortable sometimes so I have Willow to cuddle me at night. It makes me feel better.