chapter 18

Most of the things here are like in the chapter 150/151 from Manga
_______________

I pulled Rin behind me toward the dance game and noticed how the others came into our direction.
"Rin! Get ready to loose" i said with confidence.
"Pff I'm definitely gonna win" he said without looking at me.

The game started and I quickly followed the steps which were showing on the screen.
the little colorful foot were appearing on the screen and and I tried to keep up the pace.

My feet were moving fast and from the corner of my eyes i could see how Rin eyes were fixed on the machine and tried to copy the little movements which were showing on the screen.

After some minutes the song was over and we looked on the little the shining screen where the word now stood"winner : player 2"
"HAH I WON!" i said exited and jumped up and down.

"Whoa Rin you also got some nice moves" we booth heard karasu saying behind us.
(No like please just imagine Rin dancing 😭)

"Haha so what have i won now?" I asked Rin with a smirk which was growing over my lips.
"I got you the duck didn't i?"
"No! I want something for winning against you in this game" i said what made him sigh.

"I will think about it" he admitted in defeat.
"So what do you wanna do now?" Asked isagi while all the others were now standing behind us.

"How about karaoke ?" We all agreed and made our way towards the little building.

After the karaoke what was really fun we found two girls running away and saw aiku sitting on a couch inside another karaoke room.

"Oh hey" i greeted him and the others came after me. "I'm here with my team" i looked to the side and saw everyone but sae, and shidou of course since he was with us.

"Hey we might as well make the most of this meeting, how about we bet dinner on something?" Aiku said.

"In a bowling match that is."
We didn't thought long and agreed to his offer. 

On the way to our bowling alley I noticed a cute stand selling the little keychain and noticed one with a duck but quickly followed the others again.
We were now sitting at those little bowling tables and talking about our nicknames.
"Put my name as "the monster" said bachira.
"I wanna be "ninja banban"
"And I'm "stylish Buddha"
"Hmm than I'll be "the owner of eight dogs" i said proudly.
"And who might be your eight dogs?" Asked yukimiya.
"Well of course bachira, Rin, eita, karasu, isagi, shidou, Nagi and reo"
(I only did people who were there)

The game was about to start when we noticed one familiar player on the rail next to us. "Barou!" Bachira yelled and they began to talk to him while I stayed a little bit behind. 'That's the guy who looked so scary at the match against the u20'

"Oh no the scary gorilla" i heard tokimitsu saying next to me what made me chuckle. 'guess I'm not the only one who's scared'

We began to play and chigiri started with a spare. I clapped and now was the turn of the u20.

The weird India guy stepped forward and took his bowling ball (?) (idk what's their name?😰)
He did a strike?!

"Okay don't worry team i can do that too!" I said and gave them a thumb up and walked to the line.
I took a bit of a run up and then threw the bowling ball so that it knocked down all the pins.
"Woohoo" i said and jumped to my team.

After a spike of them it was our turn and Nagi stepped forward but fell over his own feet and fell onto the ground.
The bowling ball still rolled and he made a strike?!