Mephiles x Eclipse

Eclipse was running through forest for her life. Hearing the dark laughter of Mephiles that pushed her to run faster. "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU DEMON!" She screamed then she tripped over a rock and hit her head on a rock. Bleeding badly she passed out. 'Must stay awake....' she thought as Mephiles was closing in.
Mephiles was standing over her with his ice cold eyes staring down at her. "I told you not to run away from me." He said as he picked her up bridal style and raced her off to the abandoned castle that was turned into dark crystals.

Mephiles layed Eclipse down on the couch and started to treat her wounds. "There she should be fine." He sighed and went upstairs to his room. Later Eclipse woke up with a throbbing pain in her head. 'Ugh...what happened...?' She thought to herself as she rubbed her head. Eclipse started to hear footsteps coming down from upstairs. Scared she hid in the closest and remained as quiet as she could. "Now where did she go...?" Mephiles growled to himself as he started to look for Eclipse. 'It's Mephiles....how did I get in his castle...?' She thought covering her mouth so she doesn't start to whine.

Mephiles sensed distress and walked near the closest. 'Does she really think she can hide from me?' Mephiles opened the door and Eclipse fell out. He just looked at her and picked her up. Eclipse was trying to push him away but he grip just got stronger. "Let me go you demon!" Eclipse screamed. Mephiles shrugged and dropped her back on the couch. "Fine then." He growled making Eclipse whimper. Then he let out a small sigh and he sat down next to Eclipse and pet her head, Eclipse fell under his spell and started purring. He turned to her and set up to be nose to nose with him. Eclipse felt her face get hot and she bit her bottom lip. "Eclipse the hybrid...be my princess...." Mephiles said in a low voice. Eclipse's heart skipped a beat she had never been asked to be someone's princess.

"Let me think about it..." Eclipse replied she wanted to say yes but she knew she couldnt just say yes to the person who just made tried to hunt her down.

Mephiles just nodded and stopped petting Eclipse, he got up and went into a random room. Eclipse.tilted her head and silently followed him. 'Where is he going...?' Eclipse thought to herself as she noticed that Mephiles disappeared

Eclipse looked around for him darting in and out of rooms. She was in a room with a bed in the back. Foolishly she walked over to it. The room door slammed closed.and Eclipse soon heard the sound of the door being locked.

Startled she ran towards it. "Let me out! Do you hear me! Let me out!" She cried out. No one answered, Eclipse slupped down onto the floor she looked around the dark room and noticed it was her favoite color.

Eclipse sighed and got up, she walked over to the bed and layed down. Tired as tired could be she fell asleep. The bed was the most comforable bed Eclipse had ever slept in. Her dreams where pitch black with a sudden scream, it jolted her out of her slumber. She scaned the room for any shadows. "Must had been another bad dream..." Eclipse sighed to herself. She rubbed her eyes and layed back down.