chapter 1

A little girl was sitting on a hospital bed looking out the window "It looks beautiful outside today" she said softly as she looked down, breathing quietly. It was quiet in the white room but she could hear the sound of the machine next to her beeping. She looked up when she heard the door open, a green-haired boy "Oh, I'm sorry I must have gotten the room." He said the little girl stared at him for a little while then smiled "It's fine my name is ..... what is yours? "My name is Midoriya Izuku. Nice to meet you, ...!" he said smiling. "Nice to meet you as well midoriya" Her voice was soft and warm. Izuku blushed slightly. "U-um I should be going sorry again bye!" But before he could leave he heard her voice"Wait!" She yelled. Izuku stopped and looked at her "Yeah?" "Can you visit me again tomorrow?" She said in a pleading tone. Izuku looked shocked when she said that"Um sure I'll visit you again tomorrow!" The girl couldn't help but smile"Great see you tomorrow midoriya!" She couldn't hide her excitement. Izuku smiled and waved goodbye then left.

"Do you.... remember me" a voice whispered

Izuku woke from his alarm ringing "Ugh" he got up from his bed "That girl who is she" he said. He's been having the same dream of a girl for a few weeks now he tries to remember who she was but he couldn't. "Izuku!" His mother called him downstairs."breakfast is ready!" "Alright, Mom!" He shook his head and went to his bathroom and brushed his teeth and put on his student uniform then went downstairs to his mother. Izuku saw his mother sitting at the table with pancakes in front of her "Morning sweetie! How was your rest?" She asked him "It was fine Mother but I should get going. I don't want to be late for school!" He said walking out the front door "Have a good day at school!" Inko said, waving at him.

When Izuku got to U.A highschool he still couldn't believe that he made it here even though he's been going there for two weeks now. "Midoriya!" Said a loud cheerful voice he turned around to see who was calling his name. A brown haired girl came to him with two others following her, one who had blue hair and the other had white and red hair. "Oh! Uraraka, todoroki, Iida." He waved at them "did you hear about the new student coming today!" The name Uraraka said "That's a new student coming? I didn't know that." Izuku said, confused, he wondered who it could be.

The group walked to their class chatting about who the new student was. When they got to class they went to their seats and sat down. A man came in a yellow sleeping bag "Everyone quiet down as you all may know we have a new student arriving today." He said "Miss Tanaka please come in." When he said that the door opened and everyone looked to see who it was. A girl with blue hair walked in and stood in front of the class. "Hello everyone my name is Tanaka kayia please take care of me." She said "thank you for the introduction Miss Tanaka, please have a seat next to bakugou, bakugou raise your hand." The boy named Bakugou raised his hand and the girl went to sit next to him "alright everyone let's begin today's lesson." The man said in a sleepy tone.

Izuku's eyes were on the blue-haired girl. The whole class 'she was beautiful.' He thought he wondered how someone could be this pretty. The Bell rang for lunch time "hey Tanaka!" A male voice said. Tanaka looked up to see a yellow-haired boy "hello." She said softly " Oh I see you're a quiet type huh? That's kinda cute" he said smiling "my name Kaminari Denki nice to meet ya cutie!" He winked at her. Tanaka smiled "Nice to meet you as well Kaminari." He blushed slightly, her smile was beautiful he thought. "S-so um would you like to eat with me and a few friends of mine!" He mentally slapped himself for stuttering "I'm sorry I'm afraid I can't today, maybe another time." She said grabbing two bentos from her bookbag "oh that's fine I'll see you around!" He walked away still blushing izuku on the other hand was watching them talk he just couldn't take his eyes off. "Deku" A voice called his name but he didn't notice "hey Deku!" The voice said again, this time shaking his shoulder "huh!" He turned around to see Uraraka "Come on we have to go before all the brownies are gone!" She said "oh yeah here I come" he took one last glance at the girl before leaving.

The lunch room was full of U.A students talking and eating izuku with his small little group of friends talking about Tanaka. "So what do you think about Tanaka Izuku? I saw you staring at her all class?" Shoto said. Izuku's face turned red. He couldn't believe he got caught."U-um I-I" Izuku couldn't speak at all he was embarrassed. "I have to use the bathroom!!" He said quickly leaving the lunch room in a hurry.

His breathing was heavy. "God why did I leave..." he facepalmed, sighing. "Izuku." He gasped, turning around to see Tanaka look at him holding a bento. "Oh hi Tanaka, is there something that you need?" The girl stood there staring at him with her dark blue eyes. Izuku couldn't look away from them; he felt like he was captured under a spell. "T-tanaka?" "This is for you Izuku." She said, handing him the bento. "Oh that's nice of you." He said opening the bento and he was surprised to see his favorite katsudon. "This is my favorite..." he looked up at her wondering how she knew. "How did-" before he could finish speaking she cut him off "Izuku do you..... remember me?" His eyes widened when those words came out her mouth "What?"