I think I'm in love with you . A Niall Horan One shot.

HIS POV.

I was sitting on the couch flipping through the endless amount of channels wishing to find something actually good to watch. But of course, Nothing.

That's when my phone buzzed in my pocket and I effortlessly pulled it out  and smiled at the contact name.

My best friend of 7 years and I had  hopelessly fallen in love with her about a year and a half ago but by the looks of it she didn't feel the same about me.

The thought just broke my heart.

I loved her and I wasn't even ashamed to admit it, but she only thought of me as a brother or a cousin.

I clicked the screen and brought up her message. "Hey Ni whatcha doin????" I quickly replied "Nothing much. just sitting here all alone bored out of my mind."

"Oh well then, Can i come over I'll bring a few movies and some ice cream."

"Yes! hurry up xx."

"Okay I'll be there in Ten xxx."

I got up and ran up the stairs to my room and took off my seat pants and changed in to some dark blue jeans and my Green Free Hugs T-shirt

 That's when i heard [Y/N]'s car pull up and I immediately got butterfly's. I rushed down stairs and jumped on the couch and acted like id been doing nothing but in reality I'd been pleading for her to get here.

  when she opened the door i got a sudden urge to kiss her. she was absolutely stunning.

She put her things on the counter then she quickly ran over to me and tacked me into a huge hug.I wasn't complaining this type of affection was highly appreciated.

All I could smell was the sweet odor of her perfume. I could honestly smell her all day. But that would be creepy, Right?

I quickly realized I was hugging her for to long but to my surprise she was hugging back for just as long.

We both quickly unraveled our arms and she plopped down right beside me. I turned my head and and smiled at her and she smiled back but it quickly got awkward.

She got up and grabbed the movies and handed them to me. "Witch one do you wanna watch?" I picked the scariest one because I knew she would be snuggled up by my side throughout the whole movie. Which I was right. She had her face buried in my chest and was cuddled to me as close as possible. To which i=I wasen't complaining.

It felt natural like it was meant to be. Like god wanted us together.

But I was quickly snapped out of a trans when I heard a loud buzzing sound. I looked down at my phone but it wasn't mine it.

must have been [Y/N]'s. I looked over at her phone but quickly regret when it read  From:Justin<3 "Hey love, i miss you xx" I felt my self fill up with anger and I paused the movie. she looked up at me with a confused expression that's when i spoke.

"Who is Justin?!?!" she looked at me puzzled but then spoke "Oh just a guy I like "  I felt my self boil with anger.

"DAMMIT [Y/N] WHY CANT YOU JUST SEE" 

"NIALL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?" 

I grabbed her hands and looked into her memorizing eyes.

[Y/N], I think I'm in love with you." She looked at my blankly and then what she did I'll never forget . She just kissed me but it felt like so much more .

"I love you too Niall, actually.. I've been in love with you for a while now but I didn't think you felt the same so I tried to move on."

"Well then [Y/N]...........Will you be my girl friend??"

"Only if you'll be my boy friend" 

"Deal."