•22¦Madness over this magic•

Enhypen's pov

"Stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault." Yuki said, walking inside, sunghoon immediately stood up and wiped his tears, the girl stormed on the bed with a small black glass bottle in her hand.

She brushed sunoo's hair softly and hanged the bottle to sunghoon, "Make him drink this." she said and stood up, the younger took it and asked "Where are you going?"

Yuki smirked before saying, "To find niki and kill someone people, if I can." sunghoon didn't got to say another word, cuz she disappeared before he could even open his mouth.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and sat on the bed to feed the younger the medicine.

»»---->♡<----««

"Uh, Niki?" Niki turned around in the speed of light.

"Oh hi, Yeongho hyung!" he said bowing, "oh yes and what are you doing here at this time?" Yeongho asked.

"I just felt like going out and being alone." the younger said, smiling, "oh, did I disturb you?"

"No, not really, I'm happy that you are here." Niki's smile got wider.

Stupid.

"So can I sit here?" and of course he said yes, without knowing what he was getting himself into, "so mind telling me, what you were thinking so deeply?" Yeongho asked.

"Well, I think I messed up, I let my anger take over me and almost killed Sunoo hyung, I know what I did was something I should never do, if Sunghoon hyung didn't came in, Sunoo hyung would have been dead." Niki buried his face into his hands.

"Awe it's alright sweetheart." the elder said rubbing the younger's back.

"And, can I ask who this Sunghoon is?" the Japanese looked up.

"Oh, he is our team members, he has some weird parents actually, at first they didn't like me and Sunoo hyung, then at the dinner, they started talking to me."

Niki said with a little pout, "Oh, what is his parent's name?"

"Umm, this mother's name is Yang yang and he have two fathers, their names are Hendery and Xiaojun." Yeongho went quiet, his smile fell.

Mistakes after mistakes.

"He is Hendery's child?"

"You know Hendery?" Niki asked surprise.

It took the elder some seconds to realize that he said to out loud, a smile covered his face, "I do, but I thought he only had two children."

"Yeah, he has two children, one is Sungchanie hyung and the other is Sunghoonie hyung."

Yeongho chuckled, "You don't know that Hendery has a daughter?"

Niki was shocked at that.

"Hoonie hyung has a sister?" the elder nodded, "I didn't knew that, why didn't he told me that?" the Japanese pouted.

"May be, he don't trust you enough."

Niki's heart broke at that, "No, he don't, he do trust-"