Muzan

Muzan was born sick, infact, he was said to be dead until he uttered his first cries before being cremated.All through Muzans life he was sick there was no known cure to what he had.Muzans parents hated muzan  because of the fact he was sick and prevented them from doing  what they wanted to do. His parents would beat him, starve him, lock him in the basement and even leave him out in the snow. As Muzan grew his sickness worsened  until it  hurt him to move. Muzan had two siblings a twin sister a younger sister, his younger sister ended it at the age of 10 and his twin sister stayed by Muzans  side for years as her own sickness worsened. She started to pay for Muzans  treatment to help better his sickness until a doctor developed a 'cure'. Muzan eventually killed the doctor out of rage because he wasnt getting better in his eyes. Infact, becoming a demon made him thirst for blood and made him lose his temper easier.   Muzan went home and found his sister dead, her sickness killed her. Many many years later Muzan now had 12 demons following him and a gorgeous wife. His wife, he met  the night he turned into a demon, she was out in the snow close to freezing to death and pleaded for his help, and he did so. One faithful day however he couldn't find his wife, so he decided to go outside and hide under a tree, now because it was sunny he had to be extremely careful, but when he looked he saw his wife standing in the sun with a smile on her face. Muzan  lost a it of himself heart that day. Now, he treats all his demons with love and cares for each one of them, he wants to try and make them feel  loved, and cared for. He doesn't want to lose them as he lost his wife. He even tries his hardest to not kill slayers and allows his demons to befriend and date them, After all he never wanted to become a monster. He just wanted to get well again.