【1】

YOU , 

YOU , 

Never understood the chatter about a certain blue haired female, who dresses as a male.

you get it, she pretty but she's pretty useless if you need her to help you, a constant fear of men, unsocial-able, and indecisive . Or at least that what you thought.

Day by day, you realized she was probably traumatized from her past, and after some hackin-- pardon, research you discovered it was something about her ex-boyfriend. And pretty much you stopped after that, because ' mind your own beeznuzz '

But you shared a same situation with her, 

"[NAME] can you help me after school , please?" 

"No! she going to lunch with me, right [name]"

"Sorry i can't. " you blankly told them. 
"whyyy???"

" Climate change . " you would always respond the most absurd answers, but confusion was the best for dealing with these kind of situations. As you sneakily sneaked away you bumped into a smaller stature. 

"sorry, bro" you muttered a small apology, you glanced at who you bumped into, a pretty " girl " with flowy dark hair with purple highlights. 

"it fine." she gave you a quick smile, before going back at observing someone..

"you stalking? damn imagine" you shook your head in disappointment, she sent you an irritated look.

"no, and stay out of this." she spurted breaking her innocent facade.

" geez, gurl got daddy issues " you muttered before leaving to who knows what...

Finished first chap comment what yall think below