westlife

Kian's pov
Hey guys!  It's  me Kian Egan, studying at WESTLIFE academy which obviously owned by us,  bacause we are the westlife,  me together with shane,  nicky,  bryan and mark.. That would be all, thank you..  If ever you had a question,  just ask me and I'll try my best to answer it abruptly..  This time,  i need to go,  we have pictorials and classes to attend to,  so,  maybe next time again,,  see yah!!

Now playing: What makes a man by westlife

Mark's pov
Hey,  wazzup?!!  I'm  Mark Feehily,  one of the westlife members..  I'm  the protagonist here!  Haha,  no I  was joking over there..  Oh!  I need to prepare for school already,  and aside from that we have pictorials too..  Awts,  sorry guys I  need to go,  till next time,  OK?  bye!

Now playing: When you looking like that by westlife

Bryan's  pov
Hey girls!  Btw,  I'm  Bryan McFadden,  and obviously one of the westlife members,  if not why I m here??  Right?  Haha,  btw,  i need to go I'll  prepare for school already,  I  just got by to introduce myself..  Bye!  Oh,  wait!..  I have something to leave you!  Its my favorite quotation 'pretty girls are everywhere when you see them i'll be there..", yes!  I  am a playboy in this story.. That's all.. Thank you! See you again..

Now playing: tonight by westlife

Shane's pov
Hey! I'm Shane Filan, the leader of westlife.. That' s all,, bye!

Now playing: what I want is what I've got by westlife

- granilopa