𝗧𝗘𝗡 rich 'bf'

STILL TRAPPIN'
_______________________

STILL TRAPPIN'_______________________

I LICKED IT SO IT'S MINE
— unknown

11:27 PM
IN THE NEW HOUSE

BONNIE SAT IN her new room in the new house, it has been half a day since they moved and Bonnie was almost done with her room, the rest of the house was done, all the things were delivered, it was just the couches in the living room that wasn't here

The rest left was the led lights that Dustin was hanging up for her, after a few thru both fell on the bed tired of all the work.

"I think I can take a nap here." He told her making Bonnie turn her head to look at him he looked tired. "Sleep then."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, my mom won't mind." She told him making him smile and close his eyes, Bonnie looked at him and smiled.

"I can feel you looking at me." He told her making Bonnie look away at smile slightly
with a small laugh. "Go to sleep dork!"

"Good night Ma." He told her as she started to play with his hair it was soft and curly. She like the feeling of his hair, his hair was one of his best features. "Good night Dusty."

After he was asleep, Bonnie got up and ran downstairs to let her mother know he was staying.

"Mama!" Bonnie yelled slightly and walked to the big kitchen, where her mom and family sat taking a break from the house. "Dustin is staying, he's sleeping in my room right now."

"Okay, I'll let his mother know." Her mom told her making Bonnie nod, her mother only talked to Dustin's mom on the phone only so far, maybe they'll meet soon.

"Where you gonna sleep?" Benjamin asked making Bonnie look at him and rise he eyebrows at him. "My room duh."

"But Dustin is sleeping there." He snarled making Bonnie roll her eyes.

"Ben, nothings gonna happen." She told him making his groan slightly at his younger sister not liking the face a boy was sleeping in her room. "Nothing better happen."