•Prologue•

Main character

Main character. A character who is the lead, the center of a story's attention or rather life. Main characters or protagonists takes everyone's attention because of their beautiful, handsome, such heaven looks or even personalities. 

They also have the most fucked up backstory that no "normal" person would have in just a few years. It was either, they were experimented on, family killed in front of their very own eyes, abandonment, being left out, having "weird" features. And then just one day, an event changes their lives forever.

But the thing is, this isn't about them it's about him. This is about that side character who has a faceless face just chilling and living in a story. 

M/n L/n was that side character, he was the one you'll encounter in shows with a blurred or faceless face or just them being there. He didn't want attention nor the spotlight in the beginning, he just wanted to live after finishing his high school days and his college hell years. 

But imagine, a side character being an awakened one yet isn't known to groups or even people? Yep, that's our boy, M/n.  

But what if our boy met a fat yellow cat with an aura not of a normal cat's but almost like of a human living in a cat and looks like it's about to pounce on anyone any moment?

Right don't forget about more coming alongside with the cat.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Sorry if this was short, I'm rushing a group activity right now lol. Hope you liked it!