Chapter one

There I was walking on the sidewalk lost in the middle of the night while I was at a party at my friend Nail's house, we partied today until it felt like forever and when I say party I mean music up loud with red cups on the floor and millions of people dancing together, apparently it became very late and I had to leave, I was scared that someone might kidnap me so I tried to be invisible and keep a low profile but from my outfit I wouldn't be so afraid of being noticed, I never am noticed except for the part of me being "Nail Horan's" friend since he's the most popular hot guy on the planet, we became friends after he protected me from the school bully "Harry styles", Harry always made me do his homework, he and his girlfriend "Harmony Hills" were always mean to me until Nail came into my life and beat the crap out of him and scared the living hell out of Harmony then they stopped bugging me and left me alone, so you could say that Nail is my.... BOOM!!!
"Ouch!" I said while holding my nose in pain, I bumped into someone's hard chest and when I heard his British accent I knew who he was, it was the one and only Harry Styles "watch where you're going" he said to me rudely and I hid my face behind my hand covering my face and I kept walking, "do I know you?" He asked me but I didn't answer him and kept walking, he came In front of me blocking my way purposely to find out who I was, he wouldn't let me go so I showed my face and yelled at him saying "IT'S ME OKAY!!! ABBY WHO YOU LIKE TO CALL LOSER!!! NOW LET ME GO!!!" He moved away from me, I was only a few steps away from him when he surprisingly said to me "it's in the middle of the night, do you need a ride?" I looked back and my jaw dropped, Harry Styles is being nice to me? Impossible yet true, "I don't need your help Harry I'm fine" I said to him rudely and kept walking my way when he said "fine have fun getting kidnaped or worse, murdered" I stopped walking and thought about it for a second and I walked up to him and said "fine" he smirked and said "say please" ugh! I can't believe him! "Please Harry can you give me a ride home?" "Sure, come hop on my motorcycle" for a second I was afraid of that motorcycle and Harry saw the frightened look on my face and said "don't be scared I'm an expert with motorcycles, you'll be safe" I didn't believe him but it was better than getting kidnapped or murdered so this was my only choice.
I put the helmet on and he started it and said "ready?" "Yeah" I said still afraid of getting crashed, he sped off and I held onto him tightly with all my life, I was surprised that he knew where I lived so I asked him "how do you know where I live?" "I like to stalk you through your window" "WHAT!!!" "I was kidding I can't believe you believed me, if you don't remember I used to come by and throw eggs at your house" "oh right how could I forget, good times" I said sarcastically and he chuckled, we were at my house but before I got off I smelled his scent and he smelled so good like vanilla, I got off the motorcycle and said "thank you Harry you were really nice today, bye I'll see you at school tomorrow" he gave me one of his amazing smiles and he said "you're welcome babe" I chocked on my gum surprised at what he called me and when he saw this he got off the motorcycle and gave me the Heimlich, I felt his arms around me and I felt safe I liked this feeling, I still could smell his vanilla scent and it still smelt so good, the gum came out and I coughed a few times until I felt better, "are you ok babe?" "Yes I'm fine, and why the hell are you calling me babe?" "Because I like you is that so hard to believe" I blushed immediately and my face became redder than my red hair, "listen I have to go now, goodbye" I was about to walk away but before I did he kissed me and I kissed him back, it felt so good and sweet, it was my very first kiss and it was perfect.