just a nice kid

there's a new student in dave's school and they will become great friends- or even more.

-

dave got in school like a normal day, but he met someone that he never saw.
it was an awkward moment, because there was his classmate james that was aleredy pissing him off. come on, it's his first day and you treat him like that?
dave was really fucking tired and didn't really care about that kid being beaten up, but he really felt like james was being such a prick.
"hey man leave this kid alone" dave said in a tired tone.
"ready to save the princess huh" james' sarcasm.
"listen i don't wanna fight, just leave him alone" dave explained.
"what about no" the blonde giggled.
the poor guy had a worried yet confused look on his face, not knowing what was going on.
"come on, leave this prick behind" the redhead grabbed the kid's arm and walked away, flipping james off while he found other kids to torture.
"hey um... that was really nice of you" the guy told dave, moving his brown hair behind his ear.
"i'm not nice i just hate him" dave tried to do the bad boy part.
"anyways... what's your name?" the brunette asked.
"i'm dave" the redhead responded.
"oh my name's dave too—" he said.
"when's your birth date" dave 1 asked.
"november 12" dave 2 responded, a little confused.
"alright i'm older than you so you will be... junior. simple and nice" dave 1 said.
"junior? alright... senior" the brunette wanted to be funny.
"no i'm not that old just call me dave" the redhead said.
junior nodded and heard the bell ring.
"so i'm going to class, bye dave!" the brunette walked a few steps before the redhead stopped him.
"you're coming with me" he said.
"oh sorry— it's my first class i can't miss it!" dave just had to let him go, but...
"couldn't care less. we're going outside" he walked out the school and got out two cigarettes.
"here" dave put a cig in his mouth and gave one to junior, who accepted it.
they talked and laughed a lot, when they heard some steps and a door opening.
"shit shit shit shit" dave whispered and hid him and junior behind a wall.
"it's the history teacher, mr trujillo" the redhead explained.
"he's the nicest teacher ever but he's still a teacher so we hate him" the brunette looked at his friend with a weird face.
"ooh there's someone with him" junior peeked.
"who is it?" dave asked a little too excited.
"it's... a student i guess, for his height"
"he has such beautiful long curly hair..." the younger man said.
"oh i know who is this. it's marty, just a kid in my class"
"i guess he just needed to talk to the teacher, i don't care" the older man peeked.
they stood there until the bell rang and they got inside the school again.
the day was almost over when they met again after the class, and decided to go home.
"bye dave, see you tomorrow in school" junior smiled and dave waved back.
they ended up meeting again, apparently they're neighbors.
dave's parents weren't home and he didn't have the house keys, so he sat on the stairs and started smoking again.
junior noticed a red haired guy going in the house next to his but he didn't think it was actually dave.
he then was sure that that boy was him, and walked up to the lonely smoker.
"dave? holy shit we're neighbors!" junior exclaimed.
"oh- hey junior!" he seemed happy that he was here.
"want to come in my house? nobody's there" the younger man suggested.
the older man nodded and came in.
they got to junior's room, it was pretty nice to be honest.
they both sat on the bed and the brunette turned on the radio. it was just some '70s glam rock, perfect for this moment.
"sorry for my radio, it's broken and the music can't be louder than this" junior let out an awkward smile.
"oh it's alright don't worry" dave responded, imagining them kissing on the bed, with that soft light that came from the slightly open curtains.
thw bed sheets were a red-ish color, and the pink of the sky in the late afternoon made it look shiny and comfy.
junior laid on the bed and dave did too after some seconds. they looked at each other and the brunette couldn't stop smiling and blushing.
both of them were blushing uncontrollably now, and probably they both noticed.
dave rolled over junior, and got on top of him.
he was towering over the younger man and he giggled, practically saying "please kiss me, i want your body".
so dave did.
he quickly leaned in and gave junior the softest most gentle kiss.
they looked at each other, just some teens kissing underneath the sunset.