The Story Of How I Died

Hi my name is Cathy. As you can see I'm not here. That's because I died. Do you want to know how I died? Before I tell you though. I want to warn you. This isn't a really pretty story. And if you don't like story's that don't have happy endings. Then I suggest you leave.

Ok are you ready?

Ok.

This is how I died...

I walked into My school again. It was a boring old school. Like I mean really boring. You can't go through a class without almost falling asleep. I walked through the doors and saw my friends. It was the last day of school.

For most kids it's fun. But for me. I have to go and sell eggs and fresh made milk. Now who would want to buy that? Exactly nobody. But when I come home and I haven't earned at least ten dollars I get beat. That's why I have bruises all over me. And to make everything worse everybody rejects me. It's just because They find out where the bruises come from.

The only people who like me for who I am are my friends Lindsey, Rainen and Candice.

I walk over to them now. "hey guys what's up?" I ask. They looked at me with disgust in there eyes. "hey Cathy we can't be friends... Sorry. NOT!" they laugh and walk away. Tears brim in my eyes. They never liked me. No one does. I sit down on a nearby bench.

All of a sudden my crush Casey sits down beside me. I forgot to mention that he goes through the same thing I do. I might ask him to run away from this evil town with me. " i heard what happened. I'm really sorry." he says. "nah I'm fine. Who needs them anyway?" I say. He laughs softly. His laugh is like a bell softly ringing.

"ok if you're fine then fine." he laughs. I laugh with him. We have a nice cheerful talk and skip all our classes just so we can talk together. All of a sudden it's time to go home. We are neighbors so we walked home together. We get to our houses.

Luckily my parents aren't here. I get out a sheet of paper and start writing.

It says

Dear Casey,

I was wondering if you would like to run away from this accursed town. After all we have nothing here and our family doesn't care. If you can, meet me at the lake at around 12:00 AM. 

We need to get out of here or else we might d-

I was cut off from my dad kicking the door open. His face was red. He was obviously drunk. I glanced out the window and saw Casey watching us. He watched with pain in his eyes because he knows he can't do anything but watch.

My dad picks me up by the collar of my shirt. He starts shaking me. "I thought I told you to clean your room!" he yells between hiccups. He punches me in the stomach. "I'm sorry!" I cried. " STOP YOUR CRYING!" he yells. He starts kicking me and my ribs crack. I scream in pain.

He picks me up by my neck again and throws me against the wall. All the bones in my body (except for my skull and neck) brake. He comes over to me. " GET UP!" he yells. I try but I crumple to the floor and scream in pain. "YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SH*T!" he yells. He roughly picks me up and hangs me upside down on my window. He gets out his knife and cuts the rope in half.

The last thing I saw was Casey. Handsome Casey calling my name and reaching out for me. My head hits the ground with a huge crack. My neck and skull broke. I try to open my eyes but I drift out of consciousness and everything went black.