Part 13- The True Beginning!

So, before we begin the actual story, I'm going to just give a brief explanation of what happened so no one gets confused.

Chapters 1-12 = The Prologue, main characters are around 13 compared to human age.

ex: Child J's Pov

(4 years later)

Chapters 13-?? = The REAL story starts, main characters are around 17.

ex: Current J's Pov, or J's Pov.

Also, thank you all for the 3k+ reads!

Enjoy the 1551 words !

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After R and I got dragged by the caretaker, we explained ourselves, leaving out some key details like our encounter with a partygoer. Though the caretaker was suspicious of us, they dropped the topic, and filled us on what we had missed. It turned out that during the attack, the entities left 20 minutes after the attack. Though some were injured, all of us survived the attack. The caretaker then let us go, and we headed to the lunch room.

Child J's POV:

-Well, that's been a rollercoaster of a ride.- R yawned as we were trucking down the hallways. He used a weird expression, so I just stared at him.

- Ah, wanderers use that kind of expression, I don't know why though.- he shrugged practically used to my silence, observing my body language.

- Oh, yes, those machines wanderers have for entertainment.- I added while pondering. - They seem to be so fun in the 'frontrooms.'- 

- Wonder if we will ever go on one of those, kid.- R chuckled, while booping my mask.

- Hey, I'm not a kid! We are the same age you know!-  I furiously rolled my eyes, as he giggled.

- Sure sure, whatever you say, your highness.- He opened the door for me, with a cheeky look in his eyes. 

- >=( -  With a agitated look in my eyes, I jabbed him in the arm.

- Okay, okay! Lets just go eat, J.- He put up his hands in defeat, as we exited the hallways.

When we entered the room, and sat on the table, discussing with the other children. While we were eating I overheard the adults outside the door, who were investigating the matter, about what kinds of entities attacked and whatnot. I caught I glimpse of 2 partypoopers who seemed really tired one of them being..... my brother. I hadn't seen in in years, he's been missing for so long. I decided to follow and eavesdrop on them, to learn more about the situation.

- J! You just gonna stand at the doorway? You know that's a safety hazard.- a voice called out to me. I tilted back to see 583, pointer their finger towards the door. - Someone could just come in and hit you.- Her expression was cold as always, and only went by their number.

- You know you don't have to be so stern all the time!- 673 (H) told them, whilst hugging them tightly, causing 583 to look at H with disgust.

- Don't worry to much about 583, H. I don't think they'll ever change.- R shrugged carelessly, tossing his apple juice into the garbage can.

- Ugh, are you coming J or not?- 583 shrugged H's friendliness off of themselves, motioning me to at least move to the side.

- Uh, I'm just gonna go check on something, I'll see you all later.- I replied, not wanting to waste anymore time, seeing that my brother and his colleagues are now hastily moving down the hallway.

-K man, see you later.- R waved at me.

- Yup!- H giggled waving her hand energetically, while sipping some orange juice.