Layla's P.O.V.

"Morning Sakra-chan! How are you doing?" I ask my sister as we head to the refectory. "Morning Layla. I'm feeling quite refreshed. Look there. It's our dear Fujio-kun." Sakra says as she skips over to surprise him. This daily occurrence would happen, we would eat with Rio, Thoma and Sherry before going for lectures. Sakra and Fujio are already S ranks. I am an A rank, so I am trying to get to their level. Sakra is disguised as an Invidian while Fujio is disguised as a Volerian. I am disguised as a subject of Akedia. The three most peaceful countries.

"Here take her." The icy cold voice of Toa pierces through the surroundings. I turn to see a girl thrusted into RIo's hands. A shocked look came across RIo and Thoma's face as they tried to reason with Toa. A glare from Toa shuts them up immediately and he turns to leave. Rio gets up and invites the student to eat with us. She sits down and looks at her hands before placing them slowing them on the table.

"Have this. It's quite delicious." Sherry and Sakra say as they offer some food to the student. She looks oddly familiar. I feel like I know her. Like our sister. The one that was in the human realm with us. The one we would visit often.

"Jess..ica?" I mutter out.

"Wha? Yes?" the student says, looking at me.

"I mean, introduce yourself to us." I said immediately, clearing my throat in embarrassment.

"Oh, right. I'm Jessica Scott." She says, smiling a bit. The bell rings and signals for the lower ranks to start getting ready for class. I get up.

"Best be off now. Rio, Sherry let's go." I say. "Jessica, come as well."

Having eaten her fill, Jessica gets up and follows us out of the refectory and into the hallway. Onward to class.

Is it just me or are these things getting weirder and weirder. How does Layla know who Jessica is? Also why is Toa being so pushy so early in the morning? Care to find out?