Sakra's P.O.V.

What a cute little bunch. Now to focus on something else at hand. I get up and together with Fujio, walk to the S rank lounge. Both of us teleported our paperwork and lesson plans in front of us, starting to dive into our work so we could clear at least half a stack today. Both of us work until we hear a crack. Two pairs of footsteps came in, one was Roy carrying Lynt and the other was Fenn stalking arrogantly with his cane. Fujio and I pause our work and stare directly at them. My cheek heat up upon meeting Roy's eyes.

"What's this? Our two good friends working side by side. Why not take a break?" Fenn says as he walks over and picks up one of my almost finished documents which was floating around me. Fujio and I each occupy a couch and Roy sets Lynt next to me, causing my cheeks to flame brighter. Roy touches my forehead out of instinct and feels my temperature before chuckling lightly.

"You're quite warm today. Are you feeling alright?" he asks, showing a true smile in my direction. My gaze lingers on that smile. This smile.. makes his other ones look rehearsed and fake. But why would he do this? I feel uncomfortable. I cast my gaze at my hands which were covered in ink and some minor cuts. I flew a few pieces of paper and pens into the air before starting to work furiously again. A tear streaked down my cheek. What is wrong with me? Roy stares at me in shock before producing a handkerchief and wiping it off. I jerk my head away and write faster, more aggressively. I'm at the brink of crying out loud. Fujio notices this and walks to me, pushing through the paperwork and hugging me tight. I'm making the pens write too quickly, I slow it down a bit and watch the pens work while the different pieces of information are recorded down. I finish these documents and Fujio releases his grip and looks me in the eyes. My eyes, slightly teary from too much anxiety and pain. I realised I have already burnt through almost all my work by the time I look up again. It was barely two hours since I started. I'm getting better, faster. Fujio grabs my arm and my focus shifts to him. Well, half of my focus, the other half maintains the paperwork that are being worked on.

"You need a break, Sakra. You can't keep working when you're in such pain and distress." Fujio says. Roy hands me a cup of tea he brewed and I drink it silently, using my power to set the finished documents on the table and teleporting it away. Silently, I bury my face in my hands and dry the tears off with magic. I look up with my usual bright and cheery smiles and say, "I'm fine! No need to worry about me." Roy and Lynt, the latter now awake, send me concerned stares.

Wonder what all the commotion about over exerting oneself is about? Plus didn't Sakra mention she was used to this before? She always just keeps working and working. Has never been doing anything other than work. That is kinda sad now. Why does Sakra do this anyway. Care to find out?