Chapter 1

Only Plot and some characters are mine
The 7 are uncle rick's
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LUCY'S POV
I arrive at school for another terrible day at school. You see I love school but I hate it because I have OCD and ADHD. I always get made fun of for having these. So school here I come. And I force my feet to move forward to the school.

History is finally over. So we get to go to lunch. Yay!
After I get my food I walk over to my corner and sit with the 3 other friends I have. Their names are Samantha Woods, Karry Miles, and May Taylor. I sit down and they are already arguing about who's lunch is better. I just laugh and they look at me. "What?" I ask innocently. They all go back to their argument.

After we finish our lunch the bell rings and next we have PE. All the girls go in one locker room and all the boys go to another locker room. I hate changing in the locker rooms because all the girls stare at my scar running down my back. I don't remember where or how I got it. But it's been there as long as I can remember. So I get changed quickly. And go sit on the bleachers and wait for my PE coach to tell us what we are doing. He comes out of his office and says" shut up we are playing dodge ball." A series of cheers goes throughout the crowd. "Pick teams I don't care." Says coach powe.
We pick teams and we start to play. Then our LA teacher comes in and says " May,Lucy, Samantha, and Karry come out in to the hall with me." I rack my mind what did I do? I look at my friends and they have the same look of nervousness on their faces.

She leads us down to the boiler room. Then she hisses and transforms into a fury. I know what she or it is because I take mythology. Then Coach Powe runs in and throws me a dagger, May a glass knife,Samantha a bow, and Karry a sword. I somehow know what to do with it. I run up and stab it in its stomach. Samantha climbs up on one of the stacks of boxes and shoots it in its eye. Then me and Karry run and stab its heart.

We are covered in this powdery gold stuff that the monster exploded on us. And Coach runs up to us and says urgently" we need to leave now or more of those will come." "You don't have to tell me twice" says Karry sarcasticly. And we rush out the doors and into coach's car. He starts driving away from school. And toward Long Island.

Then I start to get doubts. And I start rattling out random questions like where are we going and who are you. He didn't answer. Sam is looking out the window. Karry is looking at the sword he gave to her. May fell asleep on Sam's lap.

We finally arrive and I ask "where are we?" "Camp half blood" he replies.