It Wasn't Me.

Taehyung walked up behind Jimin who was laying on the couch with Hobi while the two watched a movie. He smacked Jimin in the back of the head, "Fuck you!"

Jimin and Hobi both turned to him. He had bloodshot, wet eyes. He was crying. "What the hell was that for?" Jimin asked angrily as he rubbed the back of his head. Hobi also asked what the hell was going on.

"Bullshit!" Taehyung screamed, "Don't act like you don't know!" Taehyung looked and saw Jimin had his phone in his hand. He pointed to it. "You know damn well what you did!"

Jimin looked at his phone with confusion. "Enlighten me because I have no idea! Why the hell did you smack me?!" Jimin was angry. He had no idea what the problem was.

"Oh, do you need me to remind you about all the shit you've been posting about me on WeVerse all morning?!" Taehyung screamed. His tears were rolling down his cheeks quickly.

"What? WeVerse?" Hobi looked between the two, "We've been watching a movie all morning he hasn't even been on WeVerse."

Jimin opened his phone and immediately went to the app. Somehow, that morning, his account had posted a bunch of updates about how much he hates Taehyung. People were commenting on the posts asking what was going on, and Jimin's account had been replying with things like "I hope Taehyung drops dead," and "He's the worst member of this group, he shouldn't even be in it."

Jimin gasped. "Tae I didn't write that! I swear that wasn't me!" He panicked. Not only were these messages all over WeVerse, but he then saw that millions of people were talking shit on him online for saying such mean things about Taehyung. He immediately went and deleted the posts and posted a status. "I've been hacked! I love Taehyungie!"

"Like I'm supposed to believe that?! You're just trying to save your ass because you got caught!" Taehyung screamed.

"Got caught?! Obviously if I posted on there I'd get caught, do you think I'm an idiot?! I'm telling you it wasn't me! My account got hacked!" With shaky hands Jimin immediately went and changed his password.

Taehyung was so full of rage he stepped forward and went to smack Jimin again, but Hobi blocked it. "Stop that! Now! Tae, Jimin loves you. You know that! Why on earth would you believe some online shit that got posted?"

"Because he's the one who posted it!" Taehyung screamed.

"No I didn't!" Jimin screamed back. His own tears made his vision blurry. He absolutely adored and loved Taehyung, he didn't understand how his best friend could blatantly believe otherwise.

Namjoon and Yoongi walked in after hearing all the screaming. "What's going on?" Namjoon asked. He was surprised to see both Taehyung and Jimin in tears. "What happened?"

Taehyung pointed his finger at Jimin, "Jimin is an asshole, and wants me out of the band!"

"I never said that!" Jimin cried.

"You're right, you just posted it online for the entire world to see instead!" Taehyung felt embarrassed knowing so many people had read the online posts. He was worried people would think he was some secret terrible person.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung went to show Yoongi the posts but realized Jimin had already deleted them. He told them what Jimin had said.

"It's not true. I was hacked." Jimin stared at his hyungs with wide eyes.

"I can confirm he hasn't been on WeVerse all morning. We were watching a movie," Hobi said in Jimin's defense.

Yoongi turned to Taehyung, "Tae, why don't you believe Jimin? He's your best friend, I highly doubt he'd ever post such things about you. Especially considering you two have gotten along just fine."