she cuddles you when you can't sleep

You huffed as you turned back onto your side, facing Aria once more as she continued to sleep.

It's after one in the morning and you're still wide awake as you toss and turn while struggling to get some rest.

It didn't make much sense to you as before you came up to bed with your girl, you had been completely exhausted.

But now, you're not tired at all and it's starting to get quite frustrating.

You exhaled heavily before brushing your hands across your face as you turned onto your back once again.

"Why are you still awake?" Aria mumbled.

You reached over and turned on the lamp, causing her to groan.

"I'm sorry, babe. Did I wake you?"

"Maybe, but don't worry about it." She said as she opened her eyes.

She looked so tired and you felt terrible for disturbing her sleep.

With the group's debut being so recent, your girlfriend is insanely busy and you know she needs all the rest she can get.

So your heart sank just thinking about being the reason why she's getting less of that.

"Darling, don't worry about it. Really, it's fine." She assured as she reached over to lay her hand on your arm. "Just tell me why you're still awake."

"I can't fall asleep. I keep trying but I just can't." You said with a sigh.

"I'll help you."

"Aria, I think it's just a better idea for me to go downstairs so you can get some sleep without me bothering you."

"Don't be silly. I can help you fall asleep." She said as a small smile appeared on her face.

"How?"

"Cuddles, obviously!" She said as she opened her arms for you. "Come here, sweet girl. Let me hold you."

You moved into her arms, breathing out a contented sigh right away as her arms wrapped around you.

"Don't pressure yourself and don't think too hard about it. You'll be asleep before you know it."

"I hope you're right."

"I am, trust me. Just relax and focus on me." She said and kissed your head softly.

You closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep as she held onto you.

"I love you." You said as you stayed wrapped in her embrace.

"I love you too." She said as she kissed your head. "Relax, my love. I've got you"

You did as she said and kept your eyes closed ad she sang your favorite song to you and held you tightly.

And she was right.

Because before you knew it, you were falling fast asleep.

"There we go, my girl. Get some sleep. I love you lots." She said as she watched you drift off to sleep.

"I love you more."

She smiled as she shook her head.

"Not possible because I love you even more." She said as you fell asleep with a small smile on your face.

She reached over and turned the lamp off before closing her eyes, falling asleep with her head resting right on yours.