random information bout park and jeon

At the parallel universe. Where lived werewolves other than humans. They are different from humans they are stronger than humans. They had scents . Humans are differentiated as men and women but werewolves are differentiated as Alpha, beta and omega. Alpha's are the strongest they can protect themselves and others too and attack and kill others naturally no need of any special training. Beta's are strong but not as alpha's they can protect themselves and others too but they can't attack and kill like alpha's naturally they need special training. But the case of omega is completely different Omega's are naturally weak they can't even protect themselves .

_________________________________________________

At Bangtan kingdom..

    A lady who is in the middle of her thirties dragged a small boy with her while scolding him to not to go to that particular place where the said boy was playing..

    The boy was whining about the idea the women/his mom gave..

Boy : why..?? He whined

Mom : No baby you are small kids.. You're not allowed to go there.. It's a bit haunted..

Boy : but mom.. There lived a beautiful boy like us that nany said..

Mom : don't listen to her baby.. She is old she will talk rubbish things..

The boy had no words and strength to argue with his mom.. So he pleads

Boy : ok im not going to that mansion at least let me go and play with my friends please..

The lady can't refuse his son's request so she let him..

Mom : but remember tomorrow is the arrival of our prince.. We have more things to do at the morning so come back soon.. Don't wander around..

The boy nod and ran away from there before his mom's mood changes..

He then went to his friends.. They all went to that old lady which the boy's mom told not to listen to her..

Boy 1 : nany.. You said you will tell us the story of that park mansion today..

Nany : I know dear come here I'll tell you all..

_________________________________________________

FLASHBACK..

15 years ago..
At park mansion..

" Then the prince Charming saved the life of his little cute prince... THE END" Said a old lady while closing a fairy tale book..

"But the story is about the prince and the princess, not prince and the prince" Said a 5 yrs old little boy to the old lady..

"Yea..of course the story is about the prince and the princess. But our cute little prince here is a omega right. So..our prince will be saved by his prince Charming alpha" Said the old lady while patting the little boy/ prince head.

"Oh..so when will i meet my prince charming Mrs Jung " Asked the little prince eagerly..

"May be 15 or 16 yrs later.." She said and smile Politely

" Wae.. " The boy whined and continued " But i want my prince charming now.." He demanded..

"No , my little prince. You can't see him now because your prince charming is also a small boy like you. So after 15 years he will grow up stronger and handsome
...he will train well to come and get you and save you from all the evils.. As our little prince is special purple eyed omega, you know many bad people are waiting to hurt you.. So your prince charming must be trained to protect you right.." The boy nodded in agree " That's why our little prince should wait a little.."

She said and tucked him into his soft sheets of his bed.. And then she kissed his forehead..

Old lady pov :-

After making our little prince I happily head out of his room.. But then I heard some noise..

"Yah!! Tell me where he is.. This is your last chance.. Tell me.. " A stranger threatened a servant while choking him on the air..

" No, I don't know. Our little prince is already kidnapped by someone. I was searching him" He  lied in order save our little prince.

I ran inside quickly into the room to take him somewhere safe. I heard footsteps coming closer. The servant was already dead I guess. I thought to hide our little prince inside the closet he was sleeping peaceful. The strange came inside with a sword in his hand.

He saw me and came near to me.. " Where is the prince " He uttered. I was thinking a way to save him. And then the servant's answer came to my mind.

"I don't know.Someone already took him may be one of your companion " I said surely while shaking.

He sighed. He was somehow done with the same answer. He growled in frustration and said..
" Then there is no use of you " The attacker said and locked the room leaving us behind.

He went out. I heard him saying " Burn this shit"
To his mens

_________________________________________________

Nany : And then the whole park mansion burnt and turned ashes.. That's how no one is alive now..

Boy 2 : didn't the old lady save the little prince??

Nany : no one knows .. She shrugged and continued..

Nany : every one says that there is a secret door in the little prince room so they have escaped too but they are assumptions no one knows the truth..

Boy 5 : but he is special right no omega in this world is has him with purple eyes right??

Nany : yea.. Not only him even our prince jeon is also special.. Only park and jeon family in this world are specially blessed by moon goddess.

Boy 4 : Prince jeon!? .. What he is special with??

Nany : Green eyes..

All the boys : Ahh.. It's something miracle or what.. They say only moon goddess and her alpha had green and purple eyes..

Nany : Parks and jeons  always had alliances with each other.. They had these special wolves once in 200 years.. But this time both the prince were born for each other like moon goddess and  her alpha.

Boy 3 : it's no fair. That the little prince is dead already. Now what will our prince jeon will do..?

Nany : don't worry son. Moon goddess always has something for everyone. So she won't leave prince jeon.

Boy 1 : I wish something miracle happens and that little prince would show up and they would live together..

Nany : so sweet of you son. May all your wish turn true..

Boy 2 : Yeah nany..

Nany : ok my boys now all go to your house. You should prepare for the feast tomorrow.. Go back..

All the boys : bye nany..

Nany : bye 'she said and smiled'

_________________________________________________

To be continued...