Quirk Awakening, Origin Of The Villain Hunter

Izuku Midoriya was a bright child. Always a smile on his face, it seemed as if nothing could ever go wrong. Especially now.

It was the young child's birthday, this year he was turning 4. That morning, while eating breakfast, he felt weird. "Momma," he started, standing and slowly looking at his mother. "something feels weird." As soon as those words were uttered, a dark tendril shot out of his arm and launched towards the wall.

"Oh my goodness, baby you got a Quirk!" His mom shouted, picking him up and quickly running out of her cheap apartment.

She hurried down the stairs and ran towards her car, opening the back door, putting her son in and buckling him up before shutting the back door and getting in the driver's seat.

She quickly dashed out of the parking lot and onto the street, driving to the quirk doctor's office.

"Well ma'am, it seems like your son's quirk is just as his father's, it's called Blackwhip. It allows him to shoot dark tendrils out of his arms and- wait, why am I explaining this?"

As the mother and son left the Quirk office, little Izuku was ecstatic.

Years later...(izuku is 14 now)

Izuku had... nothing. In the middle of the night, intruders came while Izuku was away. They stole everything from him... including his mother. He found her in her room, with a bullet hole in her head. "Mom?" He whispered, reaching out and grabbing her arm. "It's so cold. Oh god mom!"

Rage filled young Izuku's mind. His Quirk went out of control, tendrils shooting from out of his body and going through the walls. He left his home, determined to track down whoever did this and make them pay.

With what little money he got from his room before he left, he bought a dark green hoodie and a mask, then went on his pursuit.

It was late, and he decided to search the area around his apartment building. He swung with Blackwhip from building to building in search of the villains, until he came upon an alleyway. He saw three men with masks just above their heads, and they were going through what seemed to be his mother's purse.

"We didn't get anything, the bitch was broke." One of them said. Izuku listened in from the top of a building filled with anger that couldn't be satiated until they were dealt with.

He shot a Blackwhip down the alleyway, and the dark tendril wrapped around the throat of the one who called his mother a bitch. He yanked the man up and heard a sickening snap. The tendril disappeared, and the man's body fell limp to the ground. He shot two more Blackwhip tendrils at the other men, catching them before they could get away.

He dropped down the alley and tightened the grip Blackwhip had on them. "You guys killed my mom." He whispered. Their eyes were bloodshot and wide with fear as they scratched at the Quirk, trying to get away.

"Which one of you did it?" Neither tried to answer the question, so Izuku made more Blackwhips that wrapped around their fingers.

"SPIT IT OUT DAMNIT!!" He shouted before snapping 4 index fingers. Their cries of pain were muffled by Blackwhip, which was now wrapping around their faces. After the muffled screams stopped, the Blackwhip disappeared, and all that could be heard was heavy breathing and groans of pain.

"I did it..." One of the villains mumbled out. "Tell me, how did you guys do it? Loot first, then take a life in cold blood or did you kill her first just to find out there was nothing?"

"We thought nobody was home! We didn't want to kill her, it was just something that happened! Please, let us go, we won't speak a word of this!" Izuku was silent.

"Okay, I'll let you go..." He said, releasing Blackwhip from them. The two ran, but couldn't make it out of the alley before Blackwhip escaped Izuku's arms and wrapped around their necks, grip tightening way more than before.

"Go straight to hell." Izuku said before Blackwhip tightened until their necks snapped.